A Review of Marketing Miner for SEO Specialists and Marketers
Marketing Miner is a data mining platform developed for SEO specialists and marketing agencies. It is an SEO and SEM software solution designed to help manage online marketing, web projects and other digital marketing processes.
A comprehensive data mining program, Marketing Miner extracts and collects crucial data based on the user’s input dataset. The solution features four different data mining tools—keyword miners, domain miners, URL miners and product miners.
How Marketing Miner works
Marketing Miner facilitates the process of analyzing keywords and identifying the ones with the highest quality and relevance to your specific niche to help make your SEO efforts more successful and improve your ranking on the search engine results pages (SERPs).
The software solution achieves this by utilizing a variety of techniques, ranging from search volume and CPC (cost per click) of phrases for Google, as well as carefully assessing the competitiveness of a search query to the most suited landing page or automatic categorization.
By using Marketing Miner and many of its key features, SEO specialists and businesses have at their disposal the ability to keep track of their rankings as well as their website’s performance as far as organic search is concerned. They are also able to discover ads and other strategies implemented by the competition.
In addition, this data mining solution also allows users to collect and analyze crucial information about the performance of their products and services in the market. It lets them evaluate the rates and pricing, as well as monitoring online mentions of their brand.
Marketing Miner comes with a wide variety of features designed to facilitate the data mining process, including competitor analysis, Google analytics integration, rank and keyword tracking, keyword research and auditing tools, mobile search tracking and link management.
The benefits Marketing Miner confers
With Marketing Miner, users get to take advantage of the four data mining tools available, which they can use to strengthen their marketing strategies and enhance their SEO techniques to achieve the desired results.
There is a wide range of data that can be obtained using the keyword miner tool, which include search volume, SERP position, link prospecting and SERP analyzer just to name a few.
- Search Volume – Provides users with information about keywords that are most often used in Google queries. The data collected from this tool is most suited for SEO, PPC, marketing and copywriting.
- SERP Position – Gives insight on the current position of your web pages in the search engine results page. An invaluable tool for SEO.
- SERP Analyzer – Helps to analyze Google search on queries you inserted. It also allows you to identify SERP features, Adwords units and search results. Best for SEO and PPC.
- Link Prospecting – Facilitates market research with just one click. Easily find similar websites you can link to.
The Domain Miner is comprised of various tools that include contact finder, DNS info, sitemap finder and whois scraper among others.
- Contact Finder – Find website contact information quicker and easier. Suitable for linkbuilding and marketing.
- DNS Info – Find a domain’s IP address and other crucial server information more easily and effectively. Ideal for web design.
- Sitemap Finder – Find a sitemap of multiple competitor websites without wasting time or effort and get URL and XML feed. Suitable for linkbuilding.
- WhoIs Scraper – A tool that can help you gather detailed information about the owner of a particular website or domain. Most suitable for linkbuilding.
There are quite a few tools and applications classified as URL miners, including plagiarism checker, broken link checker, content analysis and social signals.
- Plagiarism Checker – Protect your web pages and make sure no one plagiarizes your content using this amazing tool. Ideal for copywriting, linkbuilding and SEO.
- Broken Link Checker – Scan internal and external links of an URL to make sure everything is functional. Most suitable for SEO, linkbuilding and web design.
- Content Analysis – This tool helps to gather information about content structure—title and headings, word and sentence count, paragraph count, meta tags and so on. Great for copywriting and SEO.
- Social Signals – Figure out quickly and easily which parts of your content are shared most often and why. Ideal for linkbuilding and copywriting.
Marketing Miner SEO software solution is associated with more than a few product miners, which include Heureka, eBay, Pricegrabber and Pricemania.
- Heureka – Simply enter your product feed and instantly get price comparisons, rates and positions against your competitors.
- eBay – Figure out how much your products are on eBay, which of your products are available and how they’re rated.
- Pricegrabber – One of the largest international price comparison websites. Use this product miner if you want to see how you stack against international competitors.
- Pricemania – One of the biggest competitors of Heureka in the Slovakia market, containing approximately a million products.
Marketing Miner pricing plans
Marketing Miner offers four pricing plans for small- to mid-sized businesses and enterprises; the Minee, Miner, Digger and the Machine pricing packages. The Minee plan is free and comes with a thousand credits per month. It’s good for one project with five tracked keywords per project.
The Miner plan is valued at $29 per month and comes with 100,000 credits, one project with 200 tracked keywords per project. Digger starts at $59 per month and comes with a million credits per month. It’s good for up to 10 projects with 200 tracked keywords per project.
The Machine plan is worth $99 per month and comes with two million credits per month. The plan is good for up to 20 projects with 200 tracked keywords per project. You may visit the Marketing Miner website for additional details on the pricing and the features that come with each package.
Marketing Miner can help SEO specialists, marketers and even web designers to gather comprehensive and accurate data for keyword analysis, SEO and digital marketing. The software solution is equipped with all the tools you’ll need to improve your SERP ranking, tweak your marketing strategy and strengthen your SEO. It’s definitely worth checking out.