SmartRecruiters is a modern, web-based and easy to use hiring platform that makes recruitment effective and hassle-free. It is the answer to the tedious and time-consuming hiring process in small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) and large companies.
Designed to expedite recruitment management, this recruiting and applications software solution operates on a cloud-based platform. It has complete functionality for collaborative hiring with an open marketplace for third-party recruitment services.
The software enables recruiters, hiring managers and interviewers to team up effectively through intuitive tools for recruitment marketing.
SmartRecruiters offers a system that:
- Creates a candidate experience that attracts top talent before the competition.
- Engages hiring managers to make more successful hiring decisions.
- Improves recruiter productivity and efficiency through easy-to-use and intuitive tools.
- Provides an ecosystem of dozens of recruitment services and apps—all pre-integrated and accessible with just one click.
- Deploys easily so you can set up and configure features quickly with no IT complexity
How it works
The software has a user-friendly interface, which helps recruiters and hiring managers in storing, sorting and searching through resumes. SmartRecruiters scans the resume in the format submitted and with predictive analytics and inputs relevant information of the applicant into a searchable database. This makes it easy for hiring managers to search through and quickly retrieve resumes from a large pool of applicants.
Through the system, hiring managers and recruiters can collaborate and communicate with candidates, schedule interviews and manage job requests through a single SmartRecruiters talent acquisition platform. Users can also get personalized news feed called Hireloop for all hiring-related activities relevant to an individual. This software consolidates the communication with candidates and adds all necessary attachments automatically to the candidate’s profile.
Because of its mobile recruitment application, hiring managers and recruiters can screen, engage and hire candidates in the office or anywhere.
The software also creates employee referral engines. Through this system, applicants can view open jobs, make referrals, browse networks and check the status of all the referrals.
Features of SmartRecruiters:
- The software provides:
- Single sign-on (SSO)
- Custom job and candidate fields
- Custom candidate forms
- Advanced recruiting analytics
- Pipeline dashboard
- Google calendar integration
- Reference and background checks
- Interview scorecards
- Email notifications and integration
- Social employee referrals
- Job approval management
- Interview scheduling and management
- Applicant tracking
- Share jobs on social networks
- Job creation wizards and templates
- Multiple custom hiring workflows
- Collaboration with hiring teams
SmartRecruiters is designed to work with applications like Google Calendar, LinkedIn, Workday Human Capital, EasyHire, HireSelect and Eskil.
Making it more effective and efficient, this software solution can also be integrated with other commonly installed platforms like Systems Applications Products (SAP), Oracle, Workday and Ultimate Software.
It is also used in tandem with job boards and sourcing tools, AI enhancements, assessments, background checks, and many other recruitment services.
SmartRecruiters can be easily accessed through mobile applications available for both Android and iOS devices.
SmartRecruiters offers quote-based pricing plans for different users. Pricing depends on the number of users and other relevant measures. It is subscription based and does not come with a free trial.
There are two pricing plans available:
The Corporate Edition is the core offering for companies of all sizes who want to make recruiting a competitive advantage. It provides users with full functionality of SmartRecruiters Talent Acquisition Suite on a modern enterprise platform. Its core features include:
- Full Applicant Tracking System (ATS) and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) functionality
- Full marketplace access with 370+ partners and recruitment services
- Global job distribution to 200+ job boards
- Multiple brands, hiring processes and multi-level configuration
- Approval chains and integrated offer management
- Analytics Dashboards
- ISO 27001 Certified with Global AWS hosting at 99.99% uptime
- Expanded configuration functionality available via Configuration Pack
- Expanded integrations (including API Access) available via Integration Pack
- Additional languages available via Language Pack
The Global Edition is designed to make recruiting a competitive advantage for enterprises operating globally. Its core features include:
- All Corporate functionality
- Advanced configurability
- Unlimited back office languages
- API Access for Developers, SSO and more
- Custom Human Resource Information System (HRIS) Integrations
- Custom and Global Permissions
- Custom Values and Sources
- Global hosting
- Guaranteed performance globally, including China proxy and Russia hosting support
Another option is for users to avail of SmartStart, the free version of the SmartRecruiters enterprise talent acquisition suite. It is designed to make hiring easy for small organizations. SmartStart is capable to provide:
- 10 active jobs
- Job Board Posting
- Career Webste
- Applicant Tracking
- Collaborative Platform
Hiring the right person for the job is always a long and complex procedure in businesses of all sizes. Given that you can simplify the process through SmartRecruiters and get optimum results anytime and anywhere with just a click and given that this program is a veritable software suite with its myriad features, this is a software solution you should seriously consider.