Pose is a point-of-sale (POS) software solution simplifying the operations of businesses using POS. With its easy-to-use interface and compatibility with any platform, Pose helps businesses to get away from the hassle and inefficiency of older POS systems.
Other than streamlining the clerk- or employee-side of things, Pose also helps in modifying the interface of the POS facing the customers. Inventory management is also vastly improved with the software’s cloud-based system. The software is especially catered to small businesses needing an easy-to-operate but effective POS system.
How Pose works
The Pose package is one of the more effective cash and counter registers. It is not difficult to see why, as demonstrated by its design- and interface-oriented features. The icons within the system are large and pleasing to the eyes. It is also easily customizable, offering an additional easy-to-organize feature for the menu.
The cashier is given the opportunity to store data from a user on the database. This basic data is useful for predicting orders and spending habits and for promotional purposes. In addition, this information is used to determine and measure the loyalty of a customer. As soon as the customer reaches a particular level of spending, the system will automatically notify him of the rewards available for him.
The system keeps track of the transaction history of the customer. This is useful to analyze demands for products and services within the store.
Receipts are also automatically sent to the email of the business. This ensures even when the physical copy is long gone, a digital copy is ready anytime for any purpose. Special requests are also noted with the receipt—useful for stores working with door-to-door deliveries.
Items are automatically returned to the store with a simple click. In addition, discounts can be modified according to the will of the user—getting away with old systems demanding specific codes for discounts. Similarly, gift cards can now be easily modified.
This customer data can also be obtained from the social media accounts of specified users. This allows the store owner to have extensive information about a client before he goes back to the store for the next shop.
Other features of the software include the following:
- Birthday rewards automatically show on the system. The system notifies the clerk/cashier that the current customer in line is entitled for birthday promos.
- Automated card programs allow firms and customers to get away from the usual cardboard cards.
- On-the-spot loyalty reward scheme allows businesses to offer generous discounts to their patrons taking into consideration their shopping behavior and frequency.
- Loyalty cards are now behind us. The Pose system allows users to have their data stored in the system so their reward points can be automatically accessed without the use of physical cards.
- Filtered and modified data analytics allow users to determine consumer behavior in a specified period of time.
- Sales, transactions and profit progress are easily seen in an easy-to-understand format. No technical expertise needed.
- Soft copies of receipts are stored in the software for certain periods of time until numbers of business cycle elapse.
- Menu and items are easily organized into categories for easier checkout.
- Products are easily imported into the inventory of the software with the use of a predefined item list.
- Employee roles and information are stored in a database. Progress of each worker and their respective days off are also indicated in the system.
- Working hours are easily modified whenever an employee forgets to time in and out their shifts.
- assessment of sales in the store allows users to have an in-depth and holistic analysis of the selling capabilities of an employee.
- Quick, 60-second registration allows business to avail of the free trial as soon as they feel ready to integrate it in their business.
- Multiple-layered security ensures the data within the store stays within the vicinity of the store.
- Customer support allows users to be easily oriented with the capabilities and technical demands of the software.
- Cloud-based access to the data of the software is provided by the developer. Only registered accounts have remote access to the data of the store.
The benefits of Pose
Engaging software for customers and cashiers
Having an easy-to-use interface, huge icons and customizable looks, the software is indeed attractive enough to capture the attention of workers and cashiers. It also addresses any possible ergonomic issues associated with small keypads.
Easy-to-access customer data
Customer data is embedded into the cloud-based memory of the software. While Pose prevents unauthorized access to the data of the system, it gives authorized and registered users the ability to access data from the store remotely. This ensures the business owner still has an oversight over the events transpiring within the store.
Automated discount/promo generator
For common POS’ in the market, promos are availed by typing the specialized and predetermined codes embedded in the system. For Pose, the generation of discounts is highly automated and is available with just a single click. It offers great convenience on the part of the cashier by cutting down the time taken to recall those important promo codes.
Secured data on all type of mishaps
This is in relation to the multiple layers of security inserted by the developers to the software. It ensures the integrity of the financial data inputted into the system and the personal data gathered by the manager himself. Only the cashier and the manager have access to the purchasing behavior of the customer.
Pose pricing plans
The software offers a $49 per month usage plan for users. An additional $19 per month is needed per additional register. This package includes all features indicated above. One work station is also expected to be enough for a small business.
The 30-day free trial is provided to the prospective users before using the actual product. No credit card is needed and demanded before the actual trial.
Pose simplifies the POS system of a firm or store, helping employees to focus on the level of service they are providing to their customers. The software is compatible with almost all types of device or computer. It is also compatible with various peripherals such as credit card swiping devices and receipt printers.
The software’s loyalty programs and customizable client interface provides additional service and appeal for customers and patrons. In addition to the fact that the software is cloud-based, the software extends all its help to the business to make it more profitable and conducive for use.