What is SynCommerce?
SynCommerce is an automated e-commerce platform for merchants focused on online shopping and inventory. With a user-friendly interface and easy integration to several existing shopping platforms like Shopify or eBay, SynCommerce provides an easier sales processing system that you won’t find difficult to learn and maximize. It aims to provide a global multi-channel marketing platform for its clients while keeping supplies and products available for purchase.
What does SynCommerce do?
SynCommerce is a cloud-based comprehensive e-commerce platform with drag-and-drop mechanics for editing and management. Designed with account integration and filtering options, users can provide easy customer satisfaction in all their transactions. Coordinating with five different shopping channels for online distribution, SynCommerce focuses on making online stores into worldwide outlets.
It comes with four primary features: inventory management, analytics, order processing and customer engagement. Thanks to its integration system, users can connect SynCommerce with other efficient sales systems to provide all the product and services needs of their customers.
What are the features of SynCommerce?
Inventory management system
The inventory management system of SynCommerce focuses on the real-time publishing and shipping needs of its clients. Users can view their entire market and shopping channels via a comprehensive dashboard. It has filtering systems to monitor available products and prices for overseas shipping. Customers can order their products in bulk for easier distribution and in multiple variations.
Users can modify all aspects of their products, such the title of the product, the quantity and the price. Each product can migrate to specific channels as needed. The inventory shipping can be done in SynCommerce for all the channels.
Users can routinely check on their stock of products and request for restocking. Products sold reflect when the stock updates that synchronize throughout all networks. This is to inform online customers in real-time. If certain products aren’t in stock, users can choose to show or hide the zero stock with the filter for easier client navigation and user monitoring.
Shipping templates can be made via the drag-and-drop interface, and these can be printed immediately. Printing of packing lists are also included, and combined for all connected stores. The packing listings can be purchased in bulk for convenience.
Aside from hands-on product management, SynCommerce includes analytical reporting to optimize the business. Statistical tools can be used for effective marketing by tracking customer service and demographics. The statistical tools apply to the integration software by observing lucrative channels. Customers and purchases are monitored to analyze the rise and decline of certain products. SynCommerce gives all these reports on a weekly basis for continued progress.
Speaking of the integration system, SynCommerce prides itself in being a collaborative platform for several channels of shopping. The software can integrate with five separate networks. Specifically, SynCommerce integrates eBay, Shopify, Etsy, Amazon and Shipping Easy. This means merchants can expand their wares to be sold on global distributors for higher revenue. Each channel is updated with the stocks in real-time automatically. Users can also access the channels quickly via the dashboard.
What SynCommerce does differently from the five shopping channels is that users conduct products using the SynCommerce site for all collective purchases. This saves users the time and effort in navigating through each channel to review stock and sales.
Seamless order process
SynCommerce automates the sales process for the benefit of customers and users. Bulk orders and shipping happen within minutes of clicking for purchase. Products that are sold out can either be shown or hidden. This is to reflect zero stock situations and avoid overselling. In case users ship from the US, Shipping Easy can work with SynCommerce for both domestic or international delivery.
SynCommerce updates stocks and products in real-time for clients monitoring certain products. An issue with this marketing platform is the lack of wishlists or review systems for added customer appeal. Another problem is SynCommerce’s lack of filters for categories or brands, meaning users can have a hard time monitoring a specific product or category.
To compensate, SynCommerce lets users migrate their products to any of the five shopping channels to answer the needs of any of their customers immediately. Orders are all directed to the SynCommerce site so all purchases can be dealt with through one easy access point.
For payment options, users can avail of the services in the five shopping channels at hand. The only issue in payment for SynCommerce is the lack of integration with payment services. This is because SynCommerce focuses on actual inventory management, with balancing supply and demand as the end goal.
Whereas most services offer support either with fee or on a limited basis, SynCommerce offers live chat, Skype, phone and email support for free. Users can engage with the support team easily, and expect a speedy response from their choice of engagement channel.
Customer engagement also applies to the clients of users. They can be rewarded according to the frequency of their purchases and upsells. Users can also notify their customers of promos, discounts and new products in stock.
What are the benefits of SynCommerce?
SynCommerce’s integration system ensures their users’ products are sold in globally-trusted shipping and marketing websites. The inventory management system and restocking optimization keeps the products available and ready for shipping. The system also updates in real-time to ensure customers in all shop channels are notified of changes in stock.
Customer service for SynCommerce is on standby to reply to client concerns through various channels for maximum engagement. Unlike other services that require fees for this premium service, SynCommerce support is available for all.
Pricing of SynCommerce
SynCommerce includes a 14-day free trial to showcase the platform. It also compares itself to other marketing platforms to help interested users better understand the product’s pricing scheme.
An issue SynCommerce has is the lack of categorical filtering or in-depth statistical tools for high-quality analysis. To compensate for this, SynCommerce allows for unlimited new listings to showcase products as well as unlimited orders. Available throughout all of the pricing deals, these options can help users expand their inventory and revenue without delay.
All three package deals allow for unlimited listings and orders. The only changes between each are the number of shop channels available and products in the store. The Professional package is perfect for large teams or companies on a tight monthly budget since shop channels and products are unlimited in listing. Meanwhile, solo contractors can avail of the starter pack that caps at two shopping channels and 250 products.
Regardless of what deal is purchased, users have access to all the following features:
- Inventory management – Warehouse management made easy. Users can monitor their inventory for each of their products, restock upon request and remove unavailable products from the listings. All the products are available in any of the five shopping channels upon the user’s preferences.
- Real-time synchronization – Throughout all of the sales channels, the products of the company update according to purchase and number in stock. Stocks that run out can be hidden to prevent overselling.
- Listing management – The listings of products can be created and edited thanks to a simple interface. Users can scroll down and rearrange listings to fit their priorities.
- Custom listing preferences – The listings can be customized to fit the user’s needs. An unlimited number of new listings can be added as many times as is needed. Users can also edit aspects such as price and quantity of the product.
- Order management – Orders can be modified and changed by their titles, quantity and the description of each item.
- Exporting orders – orders can be shipped and distributed according to region or area. For those in the US, the Shipping Easy integration can fulfill said shipping needs.
- Customer management – Users can monitor their customers from the population to the types of products or services they go to. They can also monitor each channel and the rise or decline of purchases they make.
- Weekly report – Statistical reports are given on a weekly basis for users to review. Users can analyze aspects such as the population of the customers, frequency of purchase and the rise or decline of sales.
- Shipping Easy integration – US-based businesses can ship their products with Shipping Easy for local or international distribution.
- On-demand order fulfillment – Users can monitor their products and observe the stock. Orders can be done individually or in bulk for shipping or restocking purposes.
- Phone, email, Skype and live chat support – The premier feature of SynCommerce. Merchants have complete access to the support team whether they use the free trial or the professional deal.
SynCommerce is a fast and simple shopping platform specializing in product listings and updating stocks of products. Users can avail of the service to sell their products in five separate channels, with further shopping channels and social media to be integrated soon. Though the software solution centralizes all aspects of marketing, the features are simple in nature, which also means a lack of depth in customization features. To compensate, customer service is faster and more responsive for no extra charge. This means users can contact assistance at any given time for whatever is needed.