Wunderlist has joined Microsoft! Switch to Microsoft To Do to get all of the to-do lists and tasks features you love from Wunderlist.
Wunderlist is a simple to-do list and task manager app that helps you get stuff done. Now, Wunderlist has joined Microsoft - Switch to Microsoft To Do to get all of Wunderlist’s functionality, plus a smart daily planner, Microsoft apps and services integration, customization options and more!
Whether you’re sharing a grocery list with a loved one, working on a project, or planning a vacation, Wunderlist makes it easy to capture, share and complete your to-dos.
Wunderlist instantly syncs between your phone, tablet and computer, so you can access your to-dos from anywhere.
Love your Wunderlist app? Switch to Microsoft To Do and import all your tasks over to use all your favorite features and more or keep using Wunderlist.
Critics Love Wunderlist
“The best to-do list app.” - The Verge
• Add, organize and schedule your to-dos from your phone, tablet or computer
• Set due dates and reminders to ensure you never forget important deadlines (or birthday gifts) again
• Swipe down from any app to get a glance of your due to-dos with our Today widget
• Use subtasks, notes, files and comments to add important details to your to-dos
• Create lists to help sort your to-dos for home, work and everything in between
• Share lists and collaborate on your to-dos with family, friends and colleagues
• Be productive from anywhere, thanks to Wunderlist’s apps for your phone, smart watch, tablet and computer
• Save web pages and articles for later with the Add to Wunderlist sharing extension
Upgrade your Wunderlist experience with Microsoft To Do for all your task and to-do lists today.
Learn more about Wunderlist at www.wunderlist.com
|Updated:||February 4th, 2020|
|© 2016 Apple Inc.|
|Current Version:||4.66671/5 (28072 ratings)|
|All Versions:||4.66671/5 (28072.0 ratings)|
|What's New in Version 3.4.23|
|We've got our duster out and got rid of the cobwebs in our app. What does that mean? Bug fixes and minor improvements, of course.|