Upclick is a customizable eCommerce platform that optimizes the sales process for those selling products on the web. It aims to improve conversion rates and overall shop value. The platform improves online sales by letting you optimize the flow of your selling process from selection of products to check out, easy integration with multiple external services, and great technical support.
Upclick is an easy eCommerce platform to learn for vendors of digital goods and software. It utilizes features designed to help you customize the sales flow, optimize the checkout process, and easily integrate with third-party applications. It also provides premium technical support, and even lets you use an affiliate network. By combining these five elements, Upclick creates a cross-sell platform that covers all the bases of eCommerce, while providing an effortless payment processing system and increasing the conversion rates and overall cart value of their users.
The platform lets you customize your own shopping carts and payment service with ease. Using customizable branding options the cart designer helps you maintain a standard look throughout the entire selling process to make the customer experience easier and less confusing. The cart messages can be customized to fit the market.
The billing tool allows users to define each payment amount to be charged. This allows the paying customer to use their local currency, language, and payment service. The user can also modify the frequency at which transactions occur and the number of cycles before re-billing will stop.
Along with customization options for payment and shopping, Upclick also has search engine marketing features so you can publicize your business via search engines. It also lets you host unlimited products for sale and delivery, unlike other businesses that require hefty fees or conditions before letting you expand your catalog.
You can also utilize an email marketing strategy with Upclick’s online service. This strategy can work hand in hand with search engine marketing to improve both traffic and sales. The email marketing feature also includes remarketing, retargeting, and renewals. The remarketing and retargeting options can change the priority of the promotion to suit the needs of specific clients. Renewal notices also keep clients informed of their deals or purchases.
Lastly, customization options are also available for your personnel. Users can designate specific roles and permissions to their team so all members know their roles and have everything they need to conduct their work. Though not as in-depth as other project management systems, this feature excels where other shopping platforms don’t by adding team cooperation into their features.
Data and Statistics Suite
The Upclick reporting feature can give you a multifaceted view of the data in your shop. You can even cross-reference any metric of statistics needed thanks to the features that let you drill down on specific data. These tools let them make better decisions on how to go about improving the business.
Upclick can also let you promote specific products on the Upclick Marketplace—an affiliate network—for more exposure. This way, your products and services are exposed to a variety of channels and vendors only make a payment for this whenever a product gets sold. This makes it easier to collaborate with different vendors and providers, letting you give them a variety of options in marketing their products.
Upclick also monitors customer satisfaction using statistical tools. Tracking the feedback of each client lets you coordinate your own business with others in the Marketplace. This helps you create a meaningful and enjoyable purchasing experience for your buyers. This also comes with fraud protection measures to ensure each purchase is appropriate and legitimate.
A common issue in several shopping platforms is the lack of localization options. Without effective localization, businesses can suffer from improper deals or a decline in sales. Upclick works around this by adding in language, currency, and payment services for the customers.
The currency and language service work to localize the shopping experience, but the true strength in Upclick is the payment service. By integrating localized payment services like PayPal or the local banks, Upclick ensures you can increase your profits for specific regional markets.
Aside from increased payment services that lead to better purchasing deals or options in a customer’s respective region, Upclick also lets you pick manners of payment. Customers can pay you via bank transfers, payment services like PayPal, wire transfers, or checks.
Thanks to an immersive customization suite, Upclick is effective in creating a user-friendly experience in eCommerce. There are vast customization options with several distinct features, such as the shopping cart, the messages, and the payment services. Unlike other eCommerce platforms that are limited to one specific set, Upclick is more diverse. The only issue is that first-time users may find it complex to learn and master.
Another advantage Upclick has over other platforms is the localization options. This is because Upclick gives you total control. You can modify your business to include the local language, and even make use of the locally available payment services. In other platforms, either the language is cut down to the most common markets, or the billing is redirected to specific outlets or partners that are not fully capable of addressing all currencies.
Recognizing that each business has a unique model and set of needs, Upclick has an enterprise deal that is only available upon request. However, the price is not set for Upclick, which means you don’t need to worry about purchasing the service with difficulty.
One issue, however, is that there are no free trials available for their system. Instead, Upclick lets you test out the capabilities of the platform and compare it to your current platform. All users who purchase Upclick are given access to all the following features:
- Unlimited product hosting and delivery – Most services charge for additional vendors, but Upclick lets you host and deliver any service or product needed.
- Fraud protection – Security measures are in place to protect the integrity of both client and user. Upclick prevents fake accounts or false vendors to ensure every transaction is proper and legitimate.
- Clients satisfaction monitoring – The satisfaction monitor aggregates the data from the Upclick statistical tools. This lets users review feedback for future business decisions.
- Self-serve platform – A self-service billing platform that lets your customers purchase their own products. A unique aspect of this platform is the U-bill feature. U-bill acts as a billing platform for client purchase.
- Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard compliant – Ensures each client’s credit card information is secure. This means all of your customers conduct safe purchases.
- Dedicated account manager – Sometimes the support teams of other platforms change, which can lead to problems. Upclick prevents this with a dedicated manager who can aid you in any of your product issues. You can coordinate with your account manager to set up requirements and objectives that can benefit both Upclick and your own store.
- Dedicated cart URLs – As part of the shopping cart customization, Upclick lets you give a cart a dedicated URL for faster direct access.
- User roles and permissions – While other platforms only focus on the actual service, Upclick has a management software function for their team. You can designate roles to your team members, and allow specific access to certain customization and info.
- Flexible merchant payment options – Specific payment options are available for vendors in the shop. This allows each vendor to receive appropriate fees and shares in a client’s purchase.
- Subscription management system – Allows for monthly or annual rates to be charged for certain services. This is best for software merchants using Upclick for their services.
- Recurring billing – Create monthly or annual billing cycles for your services. This includes specifying when transactions occur and when rebilling stops.
- In-app solutions – Access to partners that can aid you in running your business within the platform. This feature helps users integrate helpful tools to tackle any issue they encounter, such as cloud storage or data recovery.
- Multivariate and A/B testing – Observe the performance of your store and your products.
- Multi-languages – One of three vital localization options, the multi-language system lets you accommodate specific regions.
- Multi-currency – Several currencies for better localization, which links to the next line item.
- Localized payment – Whereas other platforms redirect payments to specific outlets that might be unavailable, Upclick lets you create localized payment options to maximize your profits.
Upclick is an efficient shopping platform for increasing revenue and customer conversion rates. Users ranging from small merchants to large providers can appreciate their custom carts and payment options. Issues with the product are its complex learning curve, lack of free trials, and basic role management. However, the platform compensates with impressive localization features, deep statistical tools, and access to an affiliate network for collaborative revenue with other businesses.