"Jile is an Agile DevOps platform, purely SaaS based for Enterprise Agile planning and DevOps tools integrations."
Jile is a SaaS-based product for all your software development and delivery needs with value pricing of $9 per user, per month. Jile helps businesses systematically evolve their organization structures and processes towards achieving true enterprise-wide business agility. Jile combines a scalable, enterprise Agile planning tool and DevOps tools integration capabilities that provides visibility into the entire software delivery pipeline. Now, with a single product, you can scale Agile across the enterprise, connect DevOps tools, identify bottlenecks across the value stream, automate end-to-end flow of work through the toolchain, and measure and improve performance.
With Jile, organizations can:
* Adopt and accelerate Agile development
* Scale Agile to multiple, geographically distributed teams
* Scale using popular frameworks such as Disciplined Agile, SAFe®, Nexus™, LeSS
* Visualize progress across the entire lifecycle by integrating Jile with DevOps tools
* Orchestrate & automate the CI/CD pipeline
* Deploy on a single click & track build across various stages of the pipeline
* Measure progress & roll up reporting at all levels – Teams, Programs and Portfolio
How is Jile different?
* Unlike established vendors that are acquiring companies and trying to integrate tools that may or may not be built on the same technology platform, Jile is a new solution available in the market.
* Unlike established vendors having to create multiple integrations, Jile makes DevOps tools integration simple. Jile currently has an out-of-the-box plugins store and additional plugins are included on the Jile roadmap; Jile also supports REST APIs for all key entities, enabling teams to read data from Jile or update data into Jile, thereby building interfaces to 3rd party systems in the ecosystem.
* Jile was specifically built for enterprise Agile planning (with portfolio-level capabilities), combined with DevOps tools integration capabilities that orchestrates and automates the CI/CD pipeline and includes test management—all this with the value pricing of an Agile project management tool.
Shift from project-centric delivery to product-centric delivery to ensure value delivery
See the real-time status and risk across the software value stream to be able to react quickly and make informed, better business decisions
Align your business strategy to execution and thereby, realize early ROI
Connect your Agile and DevOps tooling, processes and data to gain better insights and lower deployment costs
Jile is a SaaS-based product for all your software development and delivery needs with value pricing of $9 per user, per month.
Orchestrating and automating the software delivery pipeline
Enterprise Framework agnostic, supports frameworks like DAD, LeSS, SAFe, Nexus and so on
Deploy on a single click & track build across various stages of the pipeline
Measure progress & roll up reporting at all levels – Teams, Programs and Portfolio
TCS Jile debuts in Gartner Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Agile Planning Tools 2019
Yes. We have immense help content and guides available in the product itself along with videos in each section. We also have product tour videos and other concept videos, whitepapers, blogs, content on Agile and DevOps under Agile Basics available on our website under 'Resources'. We have a 24/7 customer support to address any queries. For further queries, you can contact [email protected]
Yes. Jile supports REST APIs for all key entities. This will enable teams to read data from Jile or update data into Jile, thereby building interfaces to 3rd party systems in the ecosystem.
Yes. Jile supports multi teams, programs and even portfolios. Irrespective of the size of the organization having distributed teams, anyone can use Jile. The best part in Jile is it is easily configurable based on the organization's structure and is framework agnostic.
Jile is a stand-alone complete package. Jile does not integrate with other agile planning tools in the market because all the end-to-end capabilities for agile planning and execution is available in Jile at a value price of $9 per user per month. On DevOps part, Jile integrates with market leading tools to orchestrate and automate your CI/CD pipeline.
We do not integrate with any apps. We have only DevOps 3rd party tools integration.
Jile can be used by enterprises of any size irrespective of which part they are in the Agile journey. Jile is an Agile DevOps platform to manage end to end Agile planning, execution, automating your CI/CD pipeline and delivery of value to the customers.
Jile itself is a platform to manage agile planning and delivery. On the DevOps part, Jile acts an orchestrator that integrates with market leading tools like Cucumber, JUnit, SonarQube and many more for smoother deployment of the CI/CD pipeline. Jile will help you to identify bottlenecks or what went wrong during execution of the pipeline and show you reports in this regard.
Scrum Master, Project Manager, Agile Coach, Agile Developer, Project Delivery Manager, Project Lead, Project Manager, Business Analyst, DevOps specialist, DevOps Consultant, Portfolio Manager, Product Application engineer, Program Manager, Product Owner, Release Manager, Enterprise Application Architect, Application Developer, Developer, CIO, CTO, VP