What is ManageEngine Applications Manager?
"Server and application monitoring with total visibility from the URL to the line of code."
ManageEngine Applications Manager is a single console for heterogeneous application monitoring.
- Single, integrated application performance monitoring for all your server and application monitoring needs. From server and infrastructure components that support your business to all business critical applications responsible for uninterrupted service delivery, measure the performance statistics in real time for comprehensive application monitoring for your IT Operations.
- Unlike other application monitoring tools, Applications Manager supports the widest range of over 100 popular technologies across server, virtual machines, cloud applications, application servers, databases, big data stores, middleware & messaging components, web servers, web services & ERP suites.
- Built for today's complex, dynamic application performance management needs.
- Application monitoring software even for homegrown apps with custom scripts.
- Enterprise Application Monitoring tool that can scale up to 50,000 applications.
- Get started in minutes. Easy setup, no training or consultation required to get your application monitor started.
ManageEngine Applications Manager scored 87/100 in the Application Performance Monitoring (APM) category.
This is based on press buzz (51/100), recent user trends (falling), and other relevant information on ManageEngine Applications Manager gathered from around the web.
ManageEngine Applications Manager Awards