What is ManageEngine Applications Manager?
Server and application monitoring with total visibility from the URL to the line of code.
ManageEngine Applications Manager is a single console for heterogeneous application monitoring.
- Single, integrated application performance monitoring for all your IT infrastructure and application performance monitoring needs. From server and infrastructure components that support your business to all business-critical applications responsible for uninterrupted service delivery, measure the performance statistics in real-time for comprehensive application monitoring for your IT Operations.
- Unlike other application monitoring tools, Applications Manager supports the widest range of over 150 popular technologies across servers, virtual machines, hybrid cloud applications and services, containers, application servers, converged infrastructure elements, databases, big data stores, middleware & messaging components, web servers, web services & ERP suites.
- Built for today's complex, dynamic application performance management needs.
- Application monitoring software even for homegrown apps with custom scripts.
*Monitor critical page workflows and test applications before launch.
*Agent-based monitoring with byte-code instrumentation and code-level diagnostics for Java, .NET, PHP, Node.js, and Ruby applications.
*Synthetic transaction monitoring from multiple geographical locations for multi-page end-user workflow simulation and measure user experience.
- Get started in minutes. Easy setup, no training or consultation required to get your application monitor started.
ManageEngine Applications Manager Awards
ManageEngine Applications Manager currently scores 89/100 in the Application Performance Monitoring (APM) category.
This is based on user satisfaction (87/100), press buzz (52/100), recent user trends (rising), and other relevant information on ManageEngine Applications Manager gathered from around the web.