ResBook is an online booking, appointment, and scheduling platform. It helps users plan out their entire work calendar. With this software product, you can rapidly plan an entire month of tasks and appointments. You can also manage your financials and inventory, as well as control the amount of security on the platform. With an emphasis on simple and informative visuals, task assignment, and data reporting, this solution has been designed to streamline office work.
ResBook is a cloud-based work scheduling software accessible on any device. Bookings can be set by customers on your website with one click. You can easily create invoices and an online calendar to pay for and arrange scheduled bookings on the fly. You can also integrate several third-party software products such as Expedia and Booking.com to expand your reach.
Simplified Online Booking
ResBook can provide a digital snapshot of an entire month. This lets you easily create new or recurring bookings. The type of booking, the location, and the price can be assigned for each of whatever services you may be offering to your customer base. When setting the calendar, ResBook shows a dashboard containing all meetings and clients for that day. Each one can be color-coded to fit a specific type of situation. You can click on any date to alter whatever information is attached to it.
ResBook can allocate different rooms and types of services for each booking, a feature that has been clearly designed for tourist companies or hotel management businesses. These rooms can be bundled together for a package deal or separated according to size. You can also choose other types of services such as activities or programs.
Where customers are concerned, fast customer support is vital. To help them, the software lets them create an account to log into, allowing them to make queries at any given time. You and other administrators can also login to identify valued and returning customers. Both staff and clients can do all of this via a desktop or mobile device.
When managing several units for rental or service, there will undoubtedly be times when they cannot be used. ResBook helps you fix this by managing each unit via the dashboard. You can click on each unit and check its status, as well as deactivate or reactivate it when necessary.
Finally, different emails can be sent to each client when they’ve finished the booking process. Templates can be used to create a company-specific branded message prior to or after checking in. Thank you emails, service promos, and confirmation emails can also be sent.
Payment for services is easier thanks to the ResBook invoicing capabilities. The solution lets you create a customized billing and receipt to send to clients. You can add payments and log them to an accounting software like XERO or MYOB without leaving the site.
Split bills can also be created to send to several clients at a time. Different currencies are accommodated to cater to international customers. There’s also an additional feature that lets you use an accountant link to send your invoices online. However, this feature comes at an additional charge. You can also use this to receive payments online. Gateways for different payment service providers can also be integrated into the site for faster purchases.
Data Reporting and Third-Party Integration
ResBook can analyze your business’s performance with a standardized report. It can be set to cover different aspects of your company. You can check how many users avail of various services within a month. A graphical chart lets you check the rise or decline of payments. The volume of traffic your site receives in a given month can also be monitored.
Each report can be customized to fit personal criteria and objectives. Events can be chosen to be omitted to get better data. You can also compile different variables to see how each part of your business is affecting the rest and, for example, you can check how many clients have booked in relation to the promotion of a new service.
The solution can also integrate with several third-party booking software products. Up to 40 different channels including Expedia and Booking.com are all available to expand the reach of ResBook. A single account feature can be used to log in to any of these sites without hassle.
ResBook is an impressive product owing to its array of scheduling and management features. You can manage and track tasks using the same dashboard such as setting different schedules in your calendar, sending invoices, and activating units with just a click of a button or two. Many of these features can even be automated.
The financial invoicing options in ResBook are also a notable highlight. Thanks to the software, you can send your bills and receive payment. These can also be sent to accounting software solutions such as XERO or MYOB.
Another highlight in the system is its robust integration options. Whereas most solutions only allow five or 10 different integrations at a time, ResBook can integrate with up to 40 different booking software products.
ResBook offers a free trial that lasts 14 days. You can purchase the solution for a monthly charge or—using a payment scheme unique to this system—one based on a percentage of your earnings. For this review, the focus is on the monthly editions.
For the initial access to basic features, ResBook offers $49-per–month plan. Under this version, you have access to the basic features of scheduling, management, and data reporting. This bundle is recommended if your company is looking for a time and unit management software solution using only a single program. This contains the following:
- Digital calendar – Access to a color-coded online calendar where bookings are arranged according to day and time.
- Cloud-based data storage
- Booking history
- Unit management – Set the status of your units from active to inactive and change them on command.
- Optional direct booking – Clients can click on a button to make a direct booking with instant confirmations.
- Single user account
- Email templates – Booking details can be sent with your company branding and message.
- Automated emails – Send different emails to customers prior to check-in, upon arrival, and upon checkout.
- Visual reports
- Mobile integration – Customers can book anywhere thanks to a responsive and mobile-friendly website.
- Financial suite – Conduct transactions for services or rooms. It includes:
- Split bill
- Add payments
- Accounting – Can integrate with either XERO or MYOB to log financial data.
ResBook also offers additional features. To access these, you must purchase them. Each one costs $10. This is recommended if your company wants quality management and plans to expand. These additional pay-to-have features are:
- Agent accounts – Agents can create secure accounts and add their bookings.
- Agent information – Agents’ information at work is recorded such as their commission rates.
- Multiple room quoting
- Room linking
- Room categories – Rooms can now be charged according to their types such as studio or condominium.
- Integrations – This includes:
- Accounting – Instead of just sending data, you can now send and receive actual payments via an online accounting platform.
- Channel management – Login and connect to establish an inventory of your online channels.
- SMS – Message your clients before or during their stay via mobile phones.
- TripConnect – Incentivize your frequent travelers with direct bookings on TripConnect.
- Add-on services and packages – Offer upsells and services-for-purchase on your booking site.
- Promotional codes
- Customizable email templates – Fully customize the entire document design.
- Multiple currencies
- Multiple user accounts – You and your staff can now use the same profile to perform respective duties.
- Customized reports
- Housekeeping – A unique $25 feature that lets you manage your own custodial staff with:
- Allotment of cleaners
- Inventory of cleaning materials
- Charges per cleaning
ResBook is a seamless booking, scheduling, and staff management software. It has features for creating different bookings, assigning services, managing inventory and units, reporting, and sending invoices. Standout features include the various categories for booking, the direct financial system, and the vast third-party integration options. This solution is recommended if your company wants booking-related quality control and management.