"DrySign is a easy to use electronic signature solution, designed to securely sign, send, and share documents on any device."
DrySign, Exela’s proprietary Electronic Signature platform, is designed to securely exchange legally enforceable signatures anywhere, anytime, including to multiple parties. With features like remote document delivery, digital archival, and two-factor authentication, DrySign is a powerful e-signature tool that is a must-have for a completely digitally transformed business.
DrySign’s quick, simple, and user-friendly platform allows users to transform the way document signing processes are managed and executed. Powered with a robust audit trail and easy document tracking feature, DrySign makes for an end-to-end paper-free document process that can be used from any modern device.
Armed with an extremely competitive pricing model and an array of exciting features, DrySign has a vision of helping enterprises to become not only a paperless business but also a digitally progressive one.
Benefits of DrySign
DrySign saves time and resources:
● A complete audit trail enables search and download on-demand via continuous e-document cloud storage
● DrySign is a digital transformation tool supporting complete paperless transactions. It is an environmentally friendly option that eliminates costs while being a sustainable solution
● Multiple signatory capability improves the speed of finalizing contractual agreements
● DrySign’s 256-bit encryption ensures user security worldwide
● DrySign easily integrates with other products requiring an electronic signature
● A powerful two-factor authentication to ensure enhanced identity verification
DrySign can be used to:
● Upload documents from any device
● Highlight where you need to sign
● Invite signatories in any chosen order
● Track the status of the signatures
● Remind signatories to sign
● Verify signatures using custom authentication
● Store and search documents securely
● Create reusable templates
The integration of DrySign into everyday processes prove to deliver significant and quantifiable results in terms of reduction in cost, speed of transaction completion, and enhanced customer satisfaction without the need to download any additional software.
Simple, secure and legally binding eSignature solution
Bulk signing for multiple signatures in one document
Easy document tracking and retrieval in digital cloud-based storage
Robust audit trail for enhanced privacy
Seamless integrations for better workflows
Two-factor authentication for enhanced security
Easy status tracking
Set signature priority for multiple parties signing or request signatures parallelly
Integrations with Google Drive, One Drive, and Drop Box
Create reusable templates
Product recommendations, vendor rankings, market overview and tips on how to select Contract & eSigning software for business. Published in August 2020.
These products allow you to sign contracts electronically. Organizations can use this software to sign, send and manage documents on any device from anywhere in the world. This saves time on contract management and helps close deals faster. Some important c...FREE DOWNLOAD Contract-&-eSigning-Software-Buyer-Guide-2018.pdf
Web App, Windows, iOS, Android, Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive
Yes. Video guides / Blogs / User Manuals
Yes. Drysign service offer an API
Yes. Drysign service offer multi-user capability