What is SAP ERP?
"With SAP ERP enterprises can streamline their procurement, manufacturing, sales, finance, service, and HR processes."
Stay competitive with the industry standard for on-premise ERP software – available for 25 industries, 37 languages, and 45 localisations.
Core capabilities include:
- Procure-to-pay - Drive down business costs by providing end-to-end support of your procurement and logistics processes.
- Plan-to-product - Accelerate your entire manufacturing process (from planning and scheduling to monitoring and analysis).
- Order-to-cash - Support customer-focused processes (from product sales to service delivery to warranty claims and returns).
- Request-to-service - Boost sales and customer satisfaction by delivering exceptional service in every customer experience.
- Core HR services - Improve capabilities for recruiting, onboarding, administration, professional development, and succession
- Core finance capabilities - Streamline and automate your entire financial operation while complying with regulatory requirements.
SAP ERP scored 86/100 in the Resource Planning (ERP) category.
This is based on user satisfaction (80/100), press buzz (63/100), recent user trends (falling), and other relevant information on SAP ERP gathered from around the web.