"A cloud-based solution powering real-time optimization and automation applications like on-demand last mile logistics operations and field-force automation for enterprises."
LOOP is a cloud-based platform and solution powering real-time mobile asset optimization and automation applications like on-demand last mile logistics (LML) operations and field-force automation (FFA) for enterprises. LOOP performs end-to-end LML and FFA planning, optimization and management with key process automation. LOOP can drastically cut transit (delivery/ pickup/ field-visit/ sales-calls) and resource costs and improve operational/ sales efficiency by optimizing/ automating operations while driving up revenues by enhancing customer experience/ engagement.
1. Key algorithms & IP that provide real-time predictive planning to optimize resource utilization and minimize costs besides route optimization and automating allocations & dispatches
2. Out-of-box white-labelled mobile/ desktop web-apps and smartphone application for quick setup and kickoff starting from day zero
3. Real-time alerts and updates to work around/ mitigate/ adapt to any unpredicted events
4. Real-time visibility of all orders/ jobs and field force location to allow for better management
5. Real-time data capture and store to know all aspects of your operations and performance.
6. Real-time analytics to keep a close tab on overall business health and performance
7. Dedicated apps for executives, managers and field force to manage jobs/ orders/ tasks and provide timely updates
• Free starter package for 30 days
• Free smartphone application for field agents
• Subscription based packages.
Regional Restrictions: India
Product recommendations, vendor rankings, market overview and tips on how to select Field Service Management (FSM) software for business. Published in February 2019.
Supporting sales agents, field workers and fleet managers, field service management software is all about optimizing routing and effective fleet use. With features such as automatic territory management, map visualization, calendar management and appointmen...FREE DOWNLOAD Field-Service-Management-(FSM)-Software-Buyer-Guide-2018.pdf
LOOP can run on a web browser so it is OS independant. But we recommend using Google Chrome.
Yes. Guides, tutorials and customer support are all available within the application itself.
Yes. An account can create free hubs within the limit of the package and additional paid hubs can be created as and when the need arises.
At a very basic process level, LOOP plans orders, tasks, dispatches these orders to the field force and tracks them. But unique to LOOP is its patent-pending algorithm that allows it to create optimized plans on a real-time basis and automate the entire process with human intervention required only when handling unforseen circumstances..
Business that provide goods/services on-demand, e-commerce businesses, home service companies, last-mile logistics providers, field force managers etc.