What is Regpack?
Regpack is an online registration software solution designed to simplify the process of registration for all of a user’s clients. Equipped to handle multiple documents essential to administration such as application forms, invoices and receipts, Regpack provides a faster and more productive method of registration for either longtime returning customers or first-time applicants.
What does Regpack do?
Regpack has been designed to allow users to create custom workflows and application forms that can be accessed and completed online. In aid of this, Regpack has several communication options that notify both users and applicants of the current progress and the actions taken in their registration. It is also equipped with a simple interface that makes it easier to learn and use. Overall, Regpack is an optimized registration platform ideal for businesses in need of a fast and smooth interface for registrants.
What are the features of Regpack?
Communication and review mechanics
The application mechanics found in Regpack are the forefront of their tools. The review mechanic allows users to create workflows and applications via a simple drag and drop system. It can be modified and expanded to include dates or e-mail addresses. It can also be used to monitor significant data that can be filtered to analyze the desired information.
Along with this work-form is a trigger-based communication system that allows for automating information gathering. This includes email account updates so users can keep the general information of their registrants up to date. Users can also filter specific accounts if the goal is to set up a mailing list including a specific set of clients.
Conditional logic engine
A common issue in registration is the mandatory and rigid forms all applicants need to fill up. This can lead to issues such as redundant questions and unnecessary authorization commands. To work around this issue, Regpack uses a “conditional logic engine” designed to connect the responses of applicants to the rest of the process and adjust the process based on the history of their responses.
Thanks to this engine, Regpack saves clients from having to answer two related questions, making the registration process not only easier but faster too. It also stops them from browsing through unimportant or irrelevant products deals before finding the one they intend to purchase.
Most importantly, the conditional logic engine focuses on creating a unique experience for each individual user. This outperforms other registration tools that use a rigid and cumbersome process that might prove bothersome for applicants. The conditional logic engine takes in the client’s individual responses to ensure all necessary information is logically mapped, hence the name. With this, the flow goes smoothly and is suitable for each individual applicant.
User accounts are automatically set up during registration and can be updated for payment or information changes. Thanks to the application wizard, Regpack is able to guide each user to the specific forms that need to be completed, or payments that are due.
With this system, users can be assured of a tailor-made experience in their respective deals and won’t need to worry about confusion in the instructions. This also reaffirms one of Regpack’s benefits: The focus on individual users rather than vaguely defined sectors or categories.
Easy payment process
Aside from performing registration tasks, Regpack also functions as a payment facility for its users. Clients can pay for their respective deals by using a credit card. They can also log offline payments so the system can keep track of all payments being made, no matter where they were made.
It also sets payment deadlines for all registrants and specifies different types of payments useful for different types of clients. This way, the business can differentiate between customers, and accordingly modify their payments to accommodate normal paying customers or customers with special payment requirements.
What are the benefits of Regpack?
One of the best things about Regpack is the seamless interface and customizable workflow and registration system. The way it allows you to modify each and every single part of your questionnaire lets you maximize the full potential of the registration tool. This works well with the logic engine that asks for the necessary information to keep both the user and the applicant efficient in fulfilling their respective tasks. Along with a notification system to keep all clients and users updated, Regpack helps members remember—and fulfill—their respective payments and deals.
Another impressive feature of Regpack is how it focuses on answering each individual user rather than focusing on a general event. This means every single applicant gets a unique and suitable experience fitted to their own needs instead of undergoing a cumbersome process. This focus has led to several positive reports from companies and users that indicate up to sixty hours of registration saved from being wasted on registration tasks.
Pricing of Regpack
Regpack comes with a free demo for those interested. If your association is considering buying Regpack, there are five separate tiers that range from $49 to $249 per administration. The only relevant difference in terms of each deal is the number of applicants that can be processed at a time. Applicant sizes can range from a population of 200 to a population of 15,000 at a time.
Because of those specifications, Regpack paid deals work best when the association is expecting a larger number of registrants. This makes Regpack an ideal cost-cutting and affordable registration processing software solution with a wide variety of options for its customers. It also separates Regpack from other typical registration programs that focus on charging depending on the type of event.
One primary issue with the Regpack deals, however, is that the user-based model means that instead of charging per event or use, Regpack charges per user. This might be more expensive for some businesses with a significant number of attendees, especially if their headcount goes past any of the product’s service packages.
None of the packages are bound by contract, however. This means its customers need not worry about using Regpack if they only need its services for a specific period of time.
Regardless of which deal you purchase, users are given access to all the following features:
- Conditional logic – The engine that finally fixes the hassle of rigid registration forms. This intuitive system asks the right questions to ensure a quick and concise registration for each individual applicant.
- e-Signing and file uploads – This serves as a way of signing and registering your documents and/or applications on the internet. Regpack ensures their client’s information remains secure.
- Form builder – A customizable application form builder that allows you to modify every single aspect of your forms, from the title, to the questions to the responses and categories.
- Scheduler – Regpack also comes with a scheduler to check on and send notifications to each client or cluster.
- Discounts, surveys and coupon codes – For events or occasions where customers need to maximize their headcount. This feature helps them increase awareness and signups by offering discounts and coupons to their prospective registrants.
- Group registration – This is best for family sized or organization-based applicants. Regpack does well by recognizing that there are cases when registering a collection of people is more efficient rather than forcing every single member to apply at a time.
- Seamless across multiple devices – Regpack works great no matter what device it is used with, which means it can be accessed anytime, anywhere by all of its customers and their attendees.
- Solid cloud security – Client information is vital and must be kept safe. Regpack comes with a tight cloud security with customizable user accounts to make it easier to keep user data protected.
- Payment processing – By using an online payment system or being able to update from offline payments underscores the fact that Regpack accommodates a wide variety of payment options, which reduces the stress on registrants.
- Language – International clients and workers need not worry about how to use the tool thanks to the wide variety of supported languages. However, note that: The backend is only available in English.
- Reporting and statistics – A reporting system is available in every Regpack. This allows customers to consolidate vital data about their registrant population. This is perfect for highlighting information necessary for future business decisions or ventures.
- Filtering – A filtering system for customers. This lets them easily search for a registrant. This is useful especially when the user has a large number of registry entries.
Regpack is an effective cost-cutting registration management program that can be used by a variety of businesses. With a focus on individual users that ensures each and every single deal is optimized, registration becomes easier to conduct and process.