SkySlope is a web-based transaction management software solution designed for the real estate industry, specifically for brokers and agents. The platform is built to empower real estate brokers and agents so they can close transactions more easily and efficiently.
SkySlope comes with features and tools that allow users to neatly organize their documents to ensure compliance with real estate standards and laws. It facilitates the transaction process by eliminating—or at the very least minimize—the paperwork normally associated with closing transactions.
The real estate management platform introduces a unique approach to the transaction and administration process. As every real estate company or brokerage has unique and oftentimes specific processes, SkySlope offers an equally unique service in the form of an Activation Team. This team makes inquiries and works with the brokerage by providing assistance specific to each company.
SkySlope is not a one-size-fits-all software solution. Instead, it focuses on the unique processes adapted by individual clients and adapts accordingly to meet their needs and preferences. The platform also features a broker compliance review functionality, which carefully considers the unique and specific disclosures and contracts for every state.
Moreover, SkySlope also offers effective tracking capabilities for email and SMS messaging in order to promote broker compliance. The web-based software solution comes with its own digital signing platform, which is specially developed to comply with the E-SIGN Act and the European Union’s Directive on eSignature.
SkySlope comes with a wide range of great features and capabilities that help to set it apart from the competition. The platform essentially has everything real estate brokers and agents need to be efficient and productive in doing their jobs and closing transactions.
- Activation team – As mentioned above, you will have an entire team backing your efforts in successfully implementing the different tools and services that come with the platform to your real estate business.
- Security and protection – The software solution comes with document encryption through SSL as well as multi-site redundant data centers to make sure all your data are protected and backed up on a regular basis.
- Broker compliance review – SkySlope real estate management solution offers email and text messaging tracking, customizable checklists, and a digital compliance log to ensure broker compliance and productivity.
- DigiSign – Your paid subscription comes with a fully integrated digital signature feature that complies with all the local and international standards and laws.
- Mobile access – All your files and other crucial information are easily accessible, anytime and anywhere, through the well-designed and well-optimized SkySlope mobile applications.
- 24/7 support – Get all the support you need from the SkySlope team of experts, anytime anywhere. Whenever you need it, night or day, someone is waiting and eager to hear from you.
SkySlope offers a wide range of benefits for real estate companies, brokers, and agents. The Activation Team—which is essentially a special team of highly trained experts who take a look at the client’s brokerage operation within the company, the organization, or the team of agents and assess the best approach or implementation process to take—, is something that cannot be overlooked or overstated enough. This truly is an excellent advantage that not all similar solutions provider in the industry necessarily provides.
The Activation Team is provided for all new clients and users of the SkySlope real estate management solution to ensure seamless and efficient implementation of the platform and its many different features and capabilities. Having a dedicated team of experts presents a unique advantage. It helps to ensure not only the proper implementation of the solution but also to make certain SkySlope is specifically tailored to meet the needs and compliance of the brokerage company, especially when it comes to managing big data, closing transactions, and taking care of day-to-day processes. The Activation Team is well-trained and equipped with extensive real estate knowledge and is fully capable of identifying opportunities and recommending the appropriate launching strategy best suited for each company, organization, or brokerage team.
The real estate transaction management solution is another aspect that makes SkySlope beneficial to agencies and companies of any size or scale. The software solution has a functionality that allows users to quickly check the status and required documentation of any given property. It allows them to prepare and organize proper documentation for the property before any transactions are initiated or finalized.
SkySlope comes with a custom checklist feature, which is created specifically to address the unique and specific documentation requirements for every single transaction and listing. This allows brokers and agents to quickly and efficiently close out transactions without any unnecessary administrative processes slowing them down or having the burden of added paperwork.
The web-based transaction management platform also provides users with the ability to track emails and SMS messages between agents and brokers and their individual clients. This tracking feature is one of the main features that come with the SkySlope mobile app.
SkySlope has four pricing plans for real estate companies and brokerages. The rates depend on the number of agents your outfit has. Check out these pricing plans and see which one perfectly suits your company’s needs. Contact the SkySlope sales team directly to get your quote.
- Starter: Up to 10 agents
- Pro: 11 to 25 agents
- Power: 26 to 50 agents
- Enterprise: 51+ agents
All subscription plans come with the following features and capabilities:
- Dedicated activation team
- Mobile app for iOS and Android
- 24/7 live chat, email, and phone support
- Integrations with Lone Wolf, Global MLS feed, Google Maps, Guru Solutions, Profit Power, and more
- DigiSign with unlimited envelopes and templates, auto-sign and branding
- text messages and email, customizable checklists, compliance log, unlimited storage, automated workflows, single-click review, and other productivity features
- Unlimited document storage for active subscribers
- Security: 256-bit data encryption and AWS redundancy backups
- Branding (for Power and Enterprise Plans only)
- API and SSO (Enterprise Plan only)
You may visit the SkySlope official website for more information about the software solution and its features and to request a demo. There is also a contact number available on their website for any questions you might have.
SkySlope is an excellent web-based transaction management software solution for brokers, agents, and real estate companies in need of a reliable feature-rich platform that can handle their transaction, compliance, and day-to-day processing needs. The system, with all of its features and capabilities, helps brokers and agents become more efficient in closing out transactions.
If you’re a company in the real estate business, regardless of your size or the number of agents you might have, you should consider getting SkySlope and making it a part of your software arsenal. At the very least, you should check and see what they have to offer.