"Beautiful Procurement software for progressive companies who need full visibility and transparency in their purchasing process."
Precoro is an innovative purchasing and spend management software, that helps companies to fully eliminate manual workflow and save lots of time and money.
Three problems are solved with Precoro:
* Manual work with papers, Google Docs, Slack messages, emails, etc.;
* Losing money due to overbudgeting;
* Time is spent inefficiently due to human mistakes.
The results you get with Precoro:
* eliminate paper documents, Excel, email records and all the manual work.;
* streamline approvals, get purchases faster to do your job in the best way.
* save a ton of money while sticking to budgets.
When founded in 2015, we at Precoro Inc. understood that there's still an old-fashioned feeling about purchasing software: it was clunky, hard to set up, a long time to implement.
With Precoro, modern procurement software has become a completely new category, as we use the following approaches:
* Easy to use - a beautiful interface that anyone can adopt to in minutes;
* Free trial - for you to try the product;
* Open pricing - know what you pay for;
* No implementation - set up a product in a couple of hours to use it for years;
* Very customizable process - self-service product for progressive buyers.
* Reliable - get maximum security with SSO and 2-factor authentication.
Small and Midsize Businesses.
Quickbooks Online, Xero, Sage One.
Yes, here it is: https://documenter.getpostman.com/view/6493532/RzthSX7U
Web-based, you can access it from any device, wherever the Internet is.
Yes, clients can add any count of departments, team, locations, offices.
Precoro is a cloud-based spend management solution that helps automate procurement process. Key features include purchase order creation and delivery, billing, spend data analysis, vendor management, real-time budgeting, receiving, three-way matching, and catalog management.
Yes, Precoro integrates with accounting and ERP software.
Yes, a lot of help. Each client has their own Customer Success Manager, and they can get a lot of help from the Knowledge Base, Online Support, Online Chat.
The sentiment map shows a snapshot of how Crozdesk users have rated Precoro over time. It shows how existing users see Precoro with regards to its usefulness, ease of use, value for money and customer service.