Invoice Home is a web-based invoicing solution designed for small businesses, freelancers, service providers, and retailers looking for an intuitive invoice template generator. It allows businesses to create and send out professional-looking invoices to customers in the quickest and most convenient way possible.
Invoice Home facilitates the needs of small to medium-sized businesses and solo entrepreneurs who are looking for an easy but reliable way to effectively manage invoices. With such an intuitive platform—which enables users to simply choose the invoicing template they want, enter all the necessary information, and personalize the document with their logo—the entire process is completed within just a few minutes. Users may then choose to download, print out a copy of the invoice, or send it to the client via email.
Invoice Home Features
Invoice Home, as a web-based invoicing solution designed with SMBs and solo entrepreneurs in mind, makes it easier for businesses and freelancers to get paid faster. It comes packaged with an easy-to-use invoice generating tool, which provides users with over a hundred available professional-looking templates.
The solution supports a variety of payment methods, which also contributes to how businesses will be able to collect payments much faster. The payment methods and gateways supported by Invoice Home include credit cards, business checks, Stripe, and PayPal.
Among the key factors making Invoice Home an effective choice for small business owners and freelancers when it comes to invoicing solutions is its array of template options, which number more than a hundred. In addition, Invoice Home is also a feature-rich solution. The following are some of the features that make this web-based invoicing platform a good choice for SMBs and entrepreneurs:
- Simplistic design – Invoice Home has a straightforward and intuitive design, one click to create the invoice and one click to send it out.
- Automatic data backup – Keeping a complete and comprehensive record of all your business transactions is important. Invoice Home conducts regular backups of all your data automatically.
- Currency symbols – One of the key components of any invoicing platform is the graphic symbol, specifically for currencies. Invoice Home supports over a hundred currency symbols worldwide, including the rare ones.
- Currency formatting – In addition to the more than a hundred currency symbols supported by the platform, users are able to easily switch between symbol and ISO when entering amounts with currency formatting.
- Online payment options – Invoice Home allows you to support different online payment methods for your customers, either through PayPal or credit card.
- Payment recording – Bookkeeping is a tedious task regardless of the type of business or industry you’re in. Invoice Home automatically marks invoices as paid when using the different online payment methods.
- Multiple form options – Invoice Home offers both basic and advanced invoice forms, providing users the ability to seamlessly switch between form types quickly and easily.
- Send via email option – With just a few clicks, you can easily send invoices to customers via email, including an online payment link of supported payment methods.
- Easy to copy invoices – Users can easily and quickly generate a new invoice by copying an existing form.
- Downloadable archive – When you need to, downloading all your invoices is as easy as a single click, literally. All you have to do is forward the data to your accountant for a quick and simple audit.
- Unlimited data storage – With a premium account in Invoice Home, small business owners are able to store an unlimited number of invoices for an unlimited number of customers no problem.
- Data security – Unlimited data storage is no good without reliable security. All data communication on the Invoice Home servers is encrypted. The platform passed all the latest PCI compliance data security standards.
- Variety of payment gateways – Invoice Home supports a variety of payment gateways, including PayPal, Stripe, and Authorize.net with more options coming.
- Printer-friendly layout – Invoice Home provides invoices with a standard design in PDF format, which is compatible with browser or direct-to-device printing.
Invoice Home Benefits
Invoice Home provides a reliable and rather comprehensive invoicing tool that is both web-based and secure. It offers small business owners, solo entrepreneurs, professional freelancers, and individual service providers with a simple and efficient way to create and send out invoices to clients.
The invoicing solution boasts of over 100 professionally-designed templates, which are easily customizable to match your own company branding. The invoice layouts and design are clear, easy to customize, and printer-friendly. You can easily add your company logo and use your own color schemes to match your brand.
The invoices issued using Invoice Home also come with a convincing record or breakdown of the bill, which is quite useful for customers who like to scrutinize the form and prefer to get a complete breakdown of the bill they need to pay.
A receipt template is also available, which enables businesses to enter as much information as they need to, including a complete breakdown of each of the items purchased, the total amount owed in relation to the length or type of the services rendered, and tax information.
Invoice Home offers different payment modes. When sending out invoices through email, you may include a link customers can follow to choose the payment gateway they prefer. Furthermore, if the customer wants a duplicate hard copy of the invoice, the invoice layout is designed to be printer-ready.
Invoice Home Pricing
Invoice Home is available absolutely for free, with a few limitations obviously. The Free Plan allows for up to $1000 worth of invoices per month, which is perfect for smaller startups and freelancers.
But if you’re catering to a much larger customer-base per month, the unlimited plan will cost you $5 per month. The paid subscription accommodates the following:
- Unlimited customers
- Unlimited documents
- Unlimited emails
In addition, there are no commitments or contracts necessary and you can cancel your subscription anytime.
The bottom line is if you’re looking for a decent invoicing solution—one that is easy-to-use, offers a wide range of features for the price it’s asking, comes with a plethora of invoice templates and forms, provides a secure system, seamless integration and automation processes, supports different payment methods, and most importantly, affordable—Invoice Home is simply one of the better solutions you should consider.
There are a lot of invoicing software solutions out there, and for a web-based platform like this one, it actually offers quite a few benefits for SMBs, small startups, freelancers, solo entrepreneurs, and professional service providers. Additionally, if you’re creating less than a thousand dollars’ worth of invoices a month, you can actually use Invoice Home for free.