Whatagraph automatically converts website and social analytics data into visual infographic reports.
Whatagraph is an online tool that tracks website and social analytics data, combines it, and automatically creates visual infographic reports.
With Whatagraph anyone can:
* Generate a quick overview of your website performance in seconds, and instantly share your report.
* Set up automated report delivery to selected email recipients, so everyone is up-to-date with latest data.
* Create custom reports with selected metrics, add own logo and change colour scheme.
Used by digital marketing agencies and independent website owners to save time and present analytics data in a way their clients can easily understand.
* Are simplifying the process of sharing analytics data between departments.
* Find infographic reports are more engaging and more helpful in understanding key analytics data.
* Save time by preparing targeted reports and can deliver them more frequently at the end of reporting period.
Regional Restrictions: International
Quick overview of website analytics data
Instantly shareable reports
Automated report delivery to selected email addresses
Visual infographic reports
Integrated with Google Analytics and Facebook Insights (more to come)
Product recommendations, vendor rankings, market overview and tips on how to select Marketing Analytics software for business. Published in January 2022.
This group of software helps determine which marketing channels and campaigns deliver the most value and highest marketing ROI, ensuring resources are allocated correctly and the best channels are identified. Marketing analytics software tends to include fe...FREE DOWNLOAD Marketing-Analytics-Software-Buyer-Guide-2018.pdf
Yes! Team members can have different levels of access, and can easily manage, view, and schedule reports for their clients or company managers.
Whatagraph integrates with more than 30 marketing channels, from Facebook, Facebook Ads, Google Ads, and other popular PPC advertising platforms, to SEMrush, Mailchimp, Snapchat, YouTube, and many more.
Absolutely. You can always contact us via live chat or email. Also, you can access a large amount of how-to content on our Knowledge Base, as well as Whatagraph Blog.