What is The Receptionist?
The Receptionist for iPad provides an easy, efficient way to check-in and keep track of visitors.
Showcase an intuitive, easy check-in experience with The Receptionist for iPad. Eliminate interruptions and free up your front desk staff so you can get more done
- Automated visitor check-in - Unshackle your administrative staff from the front desk so they can engage in more valuable activities.
- Customized visitor experience - Create a unique check-in process for different types of visitors. Learn More
- Delivery management - Instantly connect delivery drivers with recipients or provide drivers with further instructions.
- Notifications via email, SMS, and Slack - Automatically notify employees when their visitors arrive via email, SMS and Slack.
- Message forwarding and backup notifications - Forward visitor notifications to a colleague when you’re away, or set up backup notifications so your visitors are never kept waiting.
- Multilingual check-in options - Give your guests the option to display the app in the language of their choice. Our unique language tool is customizable, so we can work with you to display the app in whatever language you choose. Learn More
- Seamlessly integrate with all of your tools - Pass information between The Receptionist and your other business applications and use key actions to trigger events in other platforms using our Zapier integration
- Active Directory - Add employee contacts to The Receptionist for iPad from your Active Directory to keep your staff contacts current.
- Pre-registration and returning visitor recognition - Pre-register expected guests for an expedited check-in process. The Receptionist for iPad will also save visitor details so frequent visitors don’t have to start from scratch every time.
The Receptionist scored 93/100 (Top 3 in Visitor Management) in the Visitor Management category.
This is based on user satisfaction (95/100), press buzz (42/100), recent user trends (falling), and other relevant information on The Receptionist gathered from around the web.