Share and Schedule posts for Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Google My Business all from a single dashboard.
You can easily share any text, image or a link by adding it to queue. Your posts will be automatically scheduled and posted to your favorite social networks. You can also add a custom schedule or post now from the app itself.
What's more? Get Analytical Insights for all Social Profiles*.
Statusbrew makes social media management easy for businesses, marketers, music and theatre artists, writers, influencers, freelancers and individuals.
What do we offer:
• Create and manage multiple posting Schedule to target users in various time zones.
• Schedule your posts using the Custom time to schedule for specific events or campaigns.
• Design and view your Instagram marketing plan in the Publish Planner.
• Get push notifications when your post is ready to be published on Instagram.
• Use iOS native "Share to" feature, to schedule your posts from any app or browser!
• Manage your social conversation on the go.
Statusbrew is free, but you can easily upgrade within the app.
Free Plan Features:
- Connect up to 1 profile for each Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn and Google+.
- Schedule upto 10 posts per social profile.
Aviator Plan Features:
- Connect up to any 5 social network profiles.
- Schedule upto 100 posts per social profile
- Insights* where you can see how your many people follow/unfollow you after each media that you post. Also, keep an in-depth check on the engagement rate for your media.
Aviator Plan subscription is optional and at $9.99 per month or super saver price of $49.9 per year and choose to automatically renew at the end of each month/year.
Subscriptions will be charged to your iTunes account only after confirmation of the purchase. You would be able to manage your subscriptions directly from iTunes account settings.
Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable. To cancel the subscription, make sure you deactivate it at least 24 hours before the end of the current billing period. You will not be able to cancel the subscription during your subscription period.
Send your questions & feedback to [email protected]
Read all about the product and social updates on https://blog.statusbrew.com
Get all your support queries answered at https://help.statusbrew.com
Learn everything about Statusbrew at https://statusbrew.com
Note: Certain restrictions might be imposed depending on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Google My Business guidelines and policy. Statusbrew application is not affiliated with Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn or Google My Business.
|Updated:||December 20th, 2021|
|Developer:||Statusbrew Private Limited|
|© 2016 Apple Inc.|
|Current Version:||2.33333/5 (3)|
|All Versions:||2.33333/5 (3.0)|
|What's New in Version v3.0.13|
|- Bug fixes and improvements|