Collaborative employee scheduling software designed for customer service teams where scheduling meets collaboration.
Soon is the leader in online collaborative employee scheduling. Implement self-scheduling to a degree that works best for your situation and offer your employees freedom & responsibility. With this structure in place, you will increase employee happiness and set your customer service department up for success while scaling up. We work with CS teams of rapid growth scale-ups to innovative enterprise corporations. Reach out to us for a personal onboarding, we are here for you.
* Increase productivity by introducing collaborative scheduling
* Happier employees by giving them a modern, fun & easy scheduling software
* Ready for growth with a good employee scheduling process
* Reduce the time spend on tedious scheduling tasks
* Shift scheduling
* Advanced leave management
* Assign user groups & roles
* Personal work schedule for each employee
* Event-based communication
* Shared & individual inboxes
* Shift swap & cover
* Weekly and monthly overviews
* Capture attendance data to automatically generate timesheets
* Availability settings per employee
* Contract hours
* Mobile friendly
Set up a call with us today to go over your needs and we'll see how Soon can work for your customer service team.
Product recommendations, vendor rankings, market overview and tips on how to select Workforce Management software for business. Published in October 2021.
Products in this category help organizations maintain a productive workforce by assigning the right task to the right employee at the right time. You can use these products to handle overstaffing and understaffing issues, keep track of attendance and work h...FREE DOWNLOAD Workforce-Management-Software-Buyer-Guide-2018.pdf
Google Calendar, Outlook Calendar.
Several others currently in Beta, available upon request
Windows, Mac, Linux.
Workday, ADP, Personio
Nmbrs, Quickbooks By Intuit,
Yes, customer support and guides.
Service desks, Agencies, Call centers, Contractors, Construction Companies.
Yes, Soon is focused on teams.
Employee scheduling and project management.
Yes, currently only on request.