Reportz is your go-to-tool for digital marketing reporting. It offers more than 15 integrations that can help you provide more transparency in your client reporting processes.
Coming from the SEO industry we had a lot of issues with reporting to more than 300 of our clients.
1. We had to filter out the tiniest possible details and the reporting systems on the market just couldn't cut it.
2. We had to make adjustments to the ad spends for our client's PPC campaigns with our agency's markup included, and the and the reporting systems on the market just couldn't do it.
That's when we decided: "let's build our own reporting solution!"
The wireframes were drawn out, countless hours spent reading the API documentation and thus Reportz was born!
And it was born with one thing in mind - to eliminate the stress out of client reporting.
We do this by grouping your key KPIs and placing them inside a live dashboard that is always accessible to your clients via a live link.
All of Reportz's users have access to these features:
* Your reports can be white-labeled & placed on your subdomain as well as sent as emails
* Calculated Metrics allow you to perform advanced live calculations based on the results you're currently having. Thus the issue with the agency markup we mentioned before.
* Advanced Filtering to the tiniest possible detail. So if you wish to see how much pageviews have there been from females that have more than 40 years and are using a tablet - that's doable!
* Unlimited integrations
* Unlimited widgets inside the dashboard/report
* Unlimited users
* Live link to all your dashboards with the data refreshed each time the dashboard is accessed.
* Advanced Customization so the charts and KPIs match your own or your client's branding
Onboard your clients and provide them with the most transparent client reporting they've ever seen!
Give Reportz a spin and try for free in a full-feature 15-day trial!
Reportz currently scores 89/100 in the Reporting Dashboard category. This is based on user satisfaction (98/100), press buzz (43/100), recent user trends (falling), and other relevant information on Reportz gathered from around the web.
|The score for this software has declined over the past month. What is this?|
Automated Monthly Reporting
Digital Marketing KPI Tracking
White-Label Email & Account Reporting
Growing Number of Integrations
Custom Date Ranges
Unlimited number of KPIs inside dashboard
Unlimited users per account
Product recommendations, vendor rankings, market overview and tips on how to select Reporting Dashboard software for business. Published in April 2023.
Reporting dashboards consolidate and organize data generated from different analytics solutions in one centralized system. You can view key information about your business performance on a clutter-free and customizable dashboard, allowing you to keep the mo...FREE DOWNLOAD Reporting-Dashboard-Software-Buyer-Guide-2018.pdf
The purpose of Reportz is to minimize the number of additional apps you need to use when compiling your reports, so the only other software you might need to use are data providers which still didn't make it to our list of integrations.
As a web-based app, Reportz supports all the major browsers and devices.
A wide range, including:
Google Analytics, Search Console, My Business, Sheets, and Ads
LinkedIn Social and Ads
Facebook Social and Ads
Digital marketing KPI reporting. To store & present all relevant digital marketing efforts from multiple platforms inside a live dashboard that can always be accessed through a live link.
Digital marketing agencies, in-house marketing experts, e-commerce marketers, SEO specialists, freelancers, solopreneurs. Basically, anyone that needs a live reporting solution for tracking their digital marketing efforts.