The QuestionPro offline survey application syncs with your QuestionPro account to enable Offline data collection. Collect surveys offline, anytime, anywhere - even when not connected to the Internet.
Offline data collection for when online is not an option
The QuestionPro offline survey app needs a one-time internet connection to download surveys to the device. Once surveys are downloaded all data can be collected & reviewed completely offline. All responses collected can be uploaded back to your QuestionPro account once an Internet connection is available.
- Administer offline surveys and forms from your QuestionPro account while not connected.
- Synchronize with your QuestionPro account's database to retrieve surveys created online.
- Synchronizes with your QuestionPro account online and upload the surveys collected offline.
- Intuitive user interface that shows the number of completed and incomplete surveys.
- Convenient way to complete tradeshow surveys and polls, sales lead forms, mall-intercepts, field and market research, metric collection and more, all while offline.
- Usable as a kiosk.
- Over 50 question types including multimedia file uploads.
- Support for multimedia question capture.
- Incorporate your company's branding/logo in the header of the surveys to strengthen your brand and enhance the user experience.
- Responses can be uploaded to SalesForce on sync.
- View and update response as required.
|Updated:||February 24th, 2023|
|© 2016 Apple Inc.|
|Current Version:||2.5/5 (10)|
|All Versions:||2.5/5 (10.0)|
|What's New in Version 5.4.6|
|In this release, we have fixed some bugs and improved stability.|