Mailchimp's Marketing & CRM mobile app helps you market smarter and grow your business faster from day one. Access the tools you need wherever your work takes you and get up and running in minutes - no experience needed. With Mailchimp, you'll never miss an opportunity to make a sale, bring customers back, find new subscribers, or share your brand's mission.
Use Mailchimp for:
Marketing CRM - Keep up with your contacts with Marketing CRM from Mailchimp. Find and add new customers with contact import tools, such as the business card scanner. Track audience growth and view insights about individual contacts on the dashboard. Do it all in one place - call, text, and email directly from the app. Record notes and add tags after every interaction to remember the important details.
Reports & Analytics - Get a deeper look into your sales and marketing performance. Track results for all of your campaigns and get actionable recommendations on how to improve. View reports and analytics for email campaigns, landing pages, Facebook and Instagram ads, social media posts, and postcards.
Emails & Automations - Create, edit and send email marketing campaigns, newsletters, and automations. With one-click Resend to Non-Openers and Product Retargeting emails, you'll be able to re-engage customers and grow sales in no time.
Facebook & Instagram Ads - Draft and publish ads, set a budget, and target a specific group. Reach new people, engage existing contacts, set up custom audiences, or bring back website visitors.
Marketing Recommendations - Get actionable recommendations to help improve your marketing. Know when it's time to set up an Abandoned Cart email or get a reminder to set your brand's logo.
Brand Management - Upload images from your device directly into Mailchimp and use them across all of your campaigns.
Boost eCommerce Sales:
• Abandoned Cart Automations - Remind customers of products they’ve left behind and recapture lost sales
• Audience Dashboard - Get to know your customers and see which ones are most engaged with your marketing
• Revenue Reporting - Understand performance and get actionable insights on what to do next
• Order Summary - Get notified when someone has made a purchase from your store
Scale-Up Your Startup:
• Business Card Scanner - Add new subscribers from any printed contact information
• Welcome Automations - Greet new subscribers with a warm "welcome" message
• Social Ads - Create and publish ads to target similar people or create custom audiences
• Contact Profiles - Add detailed notes and personal tags for individual contacts
Mailchimp is an All-in-One Marketing Platform built for small businesses. With tools like reporting and analytics, Marketing CRM, email campaigns, newsletters, and content management, you can put your customers at the center, so that you can market smarter and grow your business faster.
If you enjoy using Mailchimp or have a great idea you’d like to share with us, please leave a review.
|Updated:||September 13th, 2021|
|Developer:||The Rocket Science Group LLC|
|© 2016 Apple Inc.|
|Current Version:||4.8577/5 (36893)|
|All Versions:||4.8577/5 (36893.0)|
|What's New in Version 6.2|
|Get your campaigns out the door and in people's inboxes with our new and improved campaign builder.|