The system is equipped with a multitude of features for users to find, hire, and nurture the best talents in one platform. The software has the ability to customize a job site and provide referral and shareable job links for LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter.
The easy-to-use system also features analytics and customized reporting tools to provide insights to users so they can make better management decisions.
Deployed as software as a service (SaaS), Lever has a powerful recruiting system designed for human resource departments in small, medium-sized, and large companies in any industry or sector.
Lever offers a complete talent acquisition suite that provides all the needed tools to recruiting agencies.
The software simplifies and streamlines the end-to-end hiring process. It helps users proactively engage top-tier talents with just a few clicks and makes it easy to keep in touch with them. The software also streamlines the interview process and helps users make smart data-driven decisions through the software’s flexible reporting system.
Through an easy-to-use browser extension, Lever users are able to source and find top talents, connect with top candidates faster, and view candidate interactions at a glance.The software also provides an effective candidate management system, intuitive scheduling workflow, resume parsing, and other services.
Furthermore, it provides customized jobs sites, candidate sourcing, two-way sync and interviews, and a feedback system. It also makes available recruitment metrics and real-time reporting to its users.
Lever integrates with DocuSign, Zenefits, Microsoft Outlook, Google Calendar, Slack, LinkedIn, AngelList, Twitter, GitHub, Facebook, LinkedIn, Tableau, GoodHire, Namely, Kalo, OneLogin, and Okta Identity Management to bring optimal benefits to its users. On top of all this, Lever provides a strong customer support and makes available guides, tutorials, and resource centers to users.
Lever is an easy to use software solution with an intuitive interface. Among its many features, the software offers Lever Hire, Lever Nurture, and Lever Analytics to businesses and recruiting agencies.
Lever hire is a complete talent acquisition suite that provides all the tools needed for businesses to discover and hire the best talents. It takes care of the busy work that needs to be done and saves businesses a lot of valuable time and resources. The software provides:
- Seamless Workflows – The system offers a unified Applicant Tracking System, CRM, and a branded job website. Users are also provided with a candidate sourcing product for creating profiles online, email and calendar integration, and customizable interview kits. It also has email and calendar integration.
- Intuitive Analytics – The system has a robust set of pre-built reports and quality data visualization. Lever also provides a powerful and secure application programming interface and advanced filters.
- Effortless Collaboration – Through the system, users are able to make use of mobile-ready interview feedback system and robust approval workflows. The system also offers enterprise-grade access controls.
After finding top-notch talents, businesses need to nurture them. Lever offers to do the job. This is done through:
- Nurture Campaigns – Lever offers a system wherein users are able to engage candidates through personalized email campaigns.
- Nurture Recommendations – The software also provides a mechanism to maximize existing relationships with past candidates. It allows users to reconnect with them and refine recommendations they can give.
- Nurture Reports – It also provides intuitive reports to help users track and optimize campaigns
To track the recruiting metrics, the software provides analytical tools to help users access and improve recruiting processes and step up to the next level. Through the software, users are able to:
- Visualize Data – Lever offers interactive reports and user-friendly dashboards for a better appreciation of the recruiting metrics.
- Customize Reports – The system is able to provide detailed reports of the recruiting data for users to gain better insights on their performance.
- Inform Strategic Decisions – It enables users to better share insights on their talents to the organization.
Lever offers three options for users. Prices are quote-based and depend on the number of employees. Lever does not offer any trial period.
Starter Plan – Suitable for small companies. The plan offers:
- Social referrals
- Chrome sourcing extension
- Custom careers page
- Custom recruiting pipeline
- Real-time reports
- Comprehensive interview kits
- Equal Employment Opportunity data collection and reporting
- Job boards syndication
Professional plan – Suitable for high-growth teams. The plan has all the services of the Starter Plan plus:
- Premium sourcing integrations
- LinkedIn Recruiter integration
- Human Resource Information System integrations
- Slack integration
- Electronic signature integration
- Offer approvals
- Comma-Separated Values (CSV) export
- Requisition management
- Headcount restrictions
Enterprise Plan – Suitable for recruiting at scale. This plan includes all the features of the Starter and Professional Plan plus:
- Single sign-on integration
- Data Application Programming Interface (API)
- Custom requisition fields
Lever is a one-of-a-kind software solution that provides a more human approach to hiring. It is equipped with every tool needed to help businesses succeed in finding and hiring quality people, as well as keeping them also.
The software also does a good job in minimizing manual work and making sourcing, interviewing, capturing feedback centrally, and other recruitment processes come easy. It also intelligently provides flexible reports and analytical tools to meet the needs of businesses and usher them to growth.
Lever rates highly in ease of use, features and functionality, customer support, and value for money.
With its robust, attractive, and innovative platform, Lever stands out among other applicant tracking systems. It is one of the software solutions worth checking out.