An Overview of Jobber Field Service Management Software Solution
Jobber is a cloud-based field service management software solution developed for small- to medium-sized businesses in the landscaping and home service industry. It is the perfect platform for still growing and more established companies that need a more efficient and better way to organize, mobilize and schedule their services.
The solution is designed to make day-to-day processes like scheduling, setting up appointments, managing field workers and billing/invoicing a lot easier and more efficient. It comes with flexible features that facilitate specific tasks like scheduling, invoicing/billing, client information database, quotes and so much more.
Jobber field service management software is the ideal solution for different types of businesses in the field service industries like plumbing, tree care service, lawn care and landscaping, maid service, HVAC, pest control, carpet cleaning, computer repair, moving services and so on.
How Jobber field service management software works
As a cloud-based solution, Jobber FSM is designed for ease-of-use and quick implementation and deployment. It is a piece of well-designed software packed with a wide range of features and capabilities to ensure efficiency and convenience for users when performing their day-to-day tasks or when tackling otherwise complicated and time-consuming processes.
Jobber provides management capabilities through its different features and tools for field services and the personnel. One of the software solution’s core responsibilities is to ensure connection and communication between the management and the workforce assigned to the field are strong, reliable and immediate. With this FSM platform, information is well organized and the delivery of service is faster and more efficient.
The scheduling module of Jobber is an intuitive one. It allows users to update potential changes in their appointments or jobs in real-time, including progress information on on-going jobs and completion. The solution also enables users to set up single or recurring contracts and to assign multiple employees on a single job assignment.
Jobber field service management software solution offers a wide range of features that most field service companies will find useful. These features and capabilities will help streamline your workflow, from providing quotes to interested website visitors to sending out invoices and billing. Additionally, some of the features are designed to help you manage your team and your customers in a more efficient and practical way.
- Client manager CRM – Get access to comprehensive client information and keep track of important details regardless of where you are, whether you’re in the office, at home or on the field.
- Client hub – With Jobber’s self-serve online support feature, you can provide 24/7 customer service for all your clients, without the unnecessary back-and-forth. A much better customer experience overall.
- Expense tracking – Have you ever experienced expense backlogs and lost receipts? Now you can avoid all that by simply taking photos of your receipts and uploading them to your Jobber account as you go.
- GPS tracking – Get access to your team’s whereabouts as they fulfill appointments and move from job to job all throughout the day. Never lose track of your field personnel ever again with Jobber’s GPS tacking feature.
- Drag-and-drop calendar – Creating schedules, setting up reminders for upcoming appointments and reassigning jobs has never been this quick and easy. With Jobber’s drag-and-drop functionality, you simply have to point, click and drag to assign personnel to specific jobs.
- Comprehensive reporting – Get access to comprehensive data and get a better picture of how your business is currently doing with Jobber’s fully functional analytics and more than 20 built-in reports.
- Jobber payments – Get payments faster and make the payment process a lot more convenient for your clients by providing them with an option to pay for your services online. And store card transaction data securely for future payments.
- Jobber app – Jobber FSM software solution offers a mobile app designed to enhance your experience when using the platform. It serves as a sidekick to your Jobber account and built to facilitate your team while they’re in the field.
- Time tracking – With this tool, you can monitor personnel work hours and keep track of labor costs. Providing your employees with pay they deserve has never been easier or more convenient.
- Work requests – Get to your next job prepared and on time by providing new and existing clients with a simple and convenient method of getting in touch with your business. One that is fully integrated with the Jobber FSM platform.
There are plenty more features included in the Jobber FSM software solution. The abovementioned is just the tip of the iceberg. Other features include integrated time sheets, next job routing, team permissions, custom job forms and more.
The benefits of Jobber field service management software solution
The Jobber FSM solution comes with quite a few benefits and advantages for small- to medium-sized businesses in the field service industries. At its core, the platform was built so that managing a mobile service company becomes much easier and more efficient. Here are a few of the benefits one can expect from using Jobber FSM.
Perform a bevy of processes including quotes, scheduling, payments processing and invoicing using just a single platform, greatly reducing the amount of paperwork one has to deal with.
Improve team efficiency by giving them tasks and job assignments in real-time and keep track or personnel workflow while giving them with up-to-date job and client information.
Creating schedules for upcoming jobs and monitoring your team’s work on the field is much easier with Jobber’s mobile app.
Manage customer information easily and efficiently with Jobber’s built-in customer relationship management (CRM) module that comes with a full array of CRM features, from fully automated client notices to professional invoicing and full client history.
Get complete professional support across multiple channels, i.e. chat, telephone or email. A team of professionals are ready and waiting to hear from you, whatever your problems or concerns might be.
Pricing for Jobber field service management solution
Jobber FSM offers three pricing plans designed to meet the needs of each customer, depending on the size and scale of their company. The option to pay monthly or annually is available as well. And they offer a free trial, which you can start anytime. The three pricing plans are as follows:
Core: $78/month or $69/month for annual billing (up to 2 users)
- Quoting and invoicing
- Scheduling/dispatching and time sheets
- Jobs and notes/attachments
- Accounting sync and integrations
- Client manager (CRM)
- Client hub
- Chemical tracking
- Reporting and expense tracking
- Mobile app and push notifications
- Team permissions
Connect: $145/month or $129/month for annual billing (up to 10 users)
- Everything from Core plan
- Job forms
- Work requests
- Routing and GPS tracking
- Time tracking
- SMS messaging
- Client reminders and follow-ups
Unlimited: $291/month or $259/month for annual billing
- Unlimited users
- Everything for Connect plan
All plans come with free setup, onboarding and customer support. A custom plan is also available for franchise businesses with multiple locations. You may visit the Jobber pricing page on their official website here for more details about franchise pricing. Jobber also has a contact number available on their website in case you want to talk directly to a representative of the company to get more info.
Should you get the Jobber FSM software solution?
Well, if you need a reliable and robust field service management solution with a price range that is up your alley, then yes. Jobber is definitely a viable prospect. It has all the right tools and features that you need to effectively run your field service business.
With this platform, you can manage your field personnel, your customers and all your office work from a single location. The software is easy to use and simple to implement, even the least tech-savvy user can get the hang of it in no time.