IPzen is a cloud-based solution for case management, invoicing, trademark management, domain name management, and IP watch services provider.
IPzen is a user-friendly, cost-effective and efficient web-based management solution for IP rights that covers the entire IP lifecycle.
IPzen comes in two versions for everyone’s convenience:
- IPzen Essential is for businesses with a portfolio of under 500 files
- IPzen Professional is for businesses with a portfolio of over 500 files
We strive to provide assistance to every company, no matter the size.
- A Case Management module: ensure the safety of your data, facilitate collaboration and improve team productivity
- A Trademark Portfolio Management module: get online access, track deadlines, centralize trademark data
- A Domain Name Portfolio Management module
- An Invoicing module: generate invoices, automate billing processes, reduce payment delays
- A Patents module which will be available at the end of the year
Our web-based solution has shown excellent results in terms of transparency and efficiency for the businesses which have opted for our solution. Our software was created by lawyers, for lawyers and improves teamwork tremendously.
IPzen now also offers a variety of additional services which are available as add-ons to the IPzen platform or as stand-alone solutions for your business.
- Watch services: includes trademarks, domain names, social media, mobile apps, Google AdWords
- NEW: Non-Latin Character Domain Name watches: including Chinese, Japanese, Arabic and Cyrillic
- Enforcement services: includes UDRPs, takedown notices, phishing and domain name recovery
- Domain Name Portfolio Management services: assistance for registrations, transfers, renewals and other technical issues.
- Trademark outsourcing services: filings, renewals, transfers of ownership and more.
It would be our pleasure to arrange a conference call at your earliest convenience, in order for us to discuss features and pricing. We will gladly answer any questions you may have about how IPzen could be useful to your business.
Product recommendations, vendor rankings, market overview and tips on how to select Legal software for business. Published in May 2022.
Software designed for legal firms and other forms of legal businesses usually include many different features to assist you in running a successful legal business. Some of the functions include billing, invoicing, time tracking, alternative fee arrangements...FREE DOWNLOAD Legal-Software-Buyer-Guide-2018.pdf
IPzen is an all-encompassing intellectual property management solution. The IPzen platform has been built for lawyers by lawyers. So we understand and we have listened to the needs and requirements of IP professionals.
IPzen is suitable for portfolios and firms of all sizes, including solo practitioners. Depending on the size of your portfolio, our team will recommend either the IPzen Essential package or the IPzen Professional package.
Lawyers, law firms, Intellectual property handlers, investigators, small-scale to corporate firms.