Capture & convert more leads from your existing web forms with Insiteful: the #1 form abandonment solution
On average, over 2 in 3 potential leads that start filling out your forms won't finish — and with traditional analytics (ie. Google), you would have no way of knowing when this happens!
Insiteful has all the tools you need to prevent lost leads and boost conversions:
Capture unfinished form responses & partial leads. Unveil the reasons behind form abandonment. Automagically increase your form conversion rates.
This all-in-one form abandonment solution was crafted with a complete feature set to track & optimize any web form:
Close more leads from your existing web forms & marketing efforts: Insiteful's form abandonment & lead recovery software is compatible with virtually any form builder or website platform. With Insiteful, you can effortlessly…
• Identify & seal the leaks in your funnel with smart insights (ie. confused / abandoned field alerts) & form field-level analytics
• Capture missed opportunities & partials entries: get notified immediately when leads are recovered from incomplete responses
• Re-engage lost leads with automatic email follow-up &/or 3000+ no-code integrations (ie. CRM, GSheets, etc.).
• Recover distracted users with 1-click “Save & Continue Later” functionality for any form
• Convert returning visitors by allowing them to resume progress using the Welcome Back & Re-populate power-ups
Many digital marketing and B2B strategies revolve around getting customers to sign-up, but these often overlook a far greater growth opportunity: getting more people to convert from clicks to customers from your existing efforts! Insiteful believes optimizing your customer experience doesn’t have to be an omni-channel crap-shoot. By tracking & improving each user’s journey where & when it matters, Insiteful automagically increase your conversion rate.
Close more deals from your leads forms and seal the leaks in your funnels with our easy-to-use, automated solution for lead form tracking and optimization. Learn more or sign up at insiteful.co
Product recommendations, vendor rankings, market overview and tips on how to select Analytics software for business. Published in February 2024.
Businesses today gather large volumes of data, ranging from customer information to something as basic as the client location. The process of converting the data into actionable information is called analytics. Analytics software analyzes each bit of data y...FREE DOWNLOAD Analytics-Software-Buyer-Guide-2018.pdf