Kenexa is an intelligent human resource management software solution, which operates with a combination of cloud-based technology and consulting services.
This multifaceted workforce management software is capable of meeting the needs of small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) and large companies for end-to-end talent acquisition and other recruitment solutions.
Through the different features of Kenexa, users can successfully tap, select and develop a high-performing workforce the most expedient way for the operational success of their businesses and organizations.
How Kenexa works
The software offers a global recruiting system with a wide range of services. Kenexa provides users with a comprehensive portfolio of human resource solutions, which simplifies the complex hiring process. Using cutting-edge mobile capabilities, the Kenexa framework helps companies and organizations to search for and attract best-fit candidates.
While maintaining data privacy standards, Kenexa gives users access to an applicant tracking system where they can identify prospective candidates from a large pool of job seekers. With its recruitment solutions, the system provides a behavioral and digital marketing platform designed to proactively attract top talents and motivate them to stay connected. It also gives much-needed insight for human resource management to quickly identify and select the best candidates for the job.
The software’s capabilities extend to the development of a company’s workforce through a talent management system. Kenexa is designed to help organizations and businesses train their manpower throughout their professional life cycle. With the software’s analytics application, users can also ask questions and get insights on various concerns and decisions that could further help their organizations. In addition to this, the Learning Management feature fosters growth within the organization. Through the Kenexa framework companies can provide formal and informal training to their workforce and gain access to blogs, forums and other workgroups.
The software is designed to provide help companies throughout the process of:
- Performance management
- Succession management
Overview of Kenexa benefits
Kenexa offers a lot of benefits to its users.
The system provides intelligent talent sourcing allowing recruiters to get in touch with potential candidates for the job. The Kenexa framework attracts the best candidates, enables companies to hire faster and get real results saving time and money.
It is equipped with a mobile application so companies can access and review the qualifications of candidates, schedule interviews and hire best-fit talents anytime and anywhere.
Through Kenexa, users have the capability to continually engage with job applicants and assist them in the on-boarding process.
The software also comes with a system designed to usher employees to growth. It helps organizations listen, interact and engage with the workforce. Its reporting and analytics capabilities provide insights and areas that need immediate action.
In addition to these, Kenexa offers branded emails, A/B or Split Testing, Integrated Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Marketing Automation, Applicant Tracking, Applicant Assessment Tests, Automated On-boarding Process and Web Traffic Analytics.
The software also comes with Mobile Platform, Census Surveys, Self-Service Pulse Surveys and Cognitive Analytics, a complete package of services to make human resource management an easier task with optimum results.
The Kenexa talent framework attracts the best candidates, enables companies to hire faster and get real results saving time and money.
The capability of Kenexa to effectively provide the end-to-end workforce solutions is made possible with its exceptional system and components. This software has five main components: IBM Kenexa Talent Insights, IBM Kenexa BrassRing on Cloud, IBM Kenexa Employee Skills Assessment, IBM Kenexa Voice and IBM Kenexa Talent Acquisition Suite.
- Kenexa Talent Insights, which uses Watson Analytics-powered analytics, has the capability to analyze human resource information to help companies gain insights, make fact-based decisions and forecasts as well as discover new opportunities to boost production and services.
- Through Kenexa BrassRing on Cloud recruiters can attract, engage and hire the top candidates for the job. It provides a streamlined hiring process, global recruitment system and management capabilities to the users. It also boasts of its robust flexibility and extensive language support and exceptional user interface and taps social media channels like LinkedIn to identify passive candidates.
- IBM Kenexa Skill Assessment has the capability to assist recruiters in searching for a large pool of candidates to identify the skills needed for a particular job.
- Kenexa Employee Voice helps the company measure its organizational effectiveness through an online employee satisfaction survey. This enables the human resource management to gain vital insight, address issues and concerns and improve employee engagement and experience which all go back to the company in terms of performance.
- Kenexa’s Talent Acquisition Suite, with its automated workflows, provides the right set of tools to users to make important talent scouting decisions. It is a comprehensive hiring solution that has the capability to attract, hire and onboard top candidates. It has cloud-based software as a service (SaaS) an on-premises and social media collaboration.
- The software also offers a Talent Management solution to ensure organizations can find best-fit candidates for the job. The system employs workforce science for talent acquisition, human resource analytics, assessment test, learning and development and engagement surveys.
- Kenexa Onboard on Cloud helps human resource personnel design and automate new processes for onboarding newly-hired employees. It has social engagement capabilities for them to be easily adjusted and integrated to their new companies prompting motivation and productivity.
- Through BrassRing’s Candidate Relationship Management Function, companies can place the potential applicants in a database and connect them with the company and with available job opportunities.
- Kenexa also offers an enterprise-grade social learning management system (LMS) on Cloud which provides social networking, collaboration and knowledge-sharing capabilities.
Technical details and integration
Kenexa has a web-based platform that supports Windows, Android, Linux, iPhone and iPad and Mac.
The software integrates with PCRecruiter, a recruiter software and applicant tracking system. It also works with RIVS Digital Interviews, allowing recruiters to connect with candidates from any location without having to download the software.
Kenexa integrates with HireVue Build, a video interviewing solution wherein candidates can be interviewed anytime and anywhere from any device, which gives recruiters deeper insights into the candidate’s qualifications, personality and skills.
The software is also integrated with IBM SmartCloud Engage. This allows users to have a centralized view of all collaborative SmartCloud tools and services. It also enables users to quickly launch web meetings and collaboration with partners.
It comes with an Application Programming Interface (API).
With the software, users are provided with online phone support, customer education and training, guides and tutorials.
Kenexa does not offer a free trial version. It is quote-based and is available only through subscription. The software’s pricing packages are available only upon request.
Since manpower is the most important asset of an organization, the challenge of every human resource management team is not only finding and hiring the right candidate for every position. The bigger challenge is training, motivating and retaining employees in a positive and ideal working environment.
IBM Kenexa answers this need. It has a superior recruiting platform and talent management offering for a smarter workforce and a high-performing organization. It is definitely worth considering.