The Best Employee Scheduling Software of 2020 by Business.com
"This tool makes managing shift work easy." - The Blueprint
"Best employee communication tool ever!” - Theresa at Bliss Creamery
Homebase makes managing hourly work easier for over 100,000 local businesses. With free employee scheduling, time tracking, team communication, and hiring, managers and employees can spend less time on paperwork and more time on growing their business.
HOMEBASE HELPS WITH:
Building and sharing your schedule: With the Homebase employee scheduling app, employees can see when to work and track their scheduled shifts. Teams can view their most up-to-date shift schedule anywhere, submit their availability, see who’s free to cover shifts, and request trades - all in this free scheduling app.
Time tracking and time keeping: Employee time tracking has never been so easy! Using the time clock app, employees can clock in and out for shifts right from their phone or on computers or tablets in your office. Managers can easily track breaks, overtime, and timesheets for payroll all in the Homebase time tracker.
Managing employee performance: Employees get helpful reminders of upcoming shifts in our employee app, and managers get notified if employees are late, miss clock-outs, or reach overtime.
Improving team communication: Our built-in messaging keeps your team in sync without exchanging phone numbers. With the Homebase staff planner, teams can make sure they are available for their shifts and can communicate in the teams app if they need to swap shifts.
• Clock in and out on their smartphones using the mobile time clock app
• View their up-to-date work schedule anywhere
• View the hours they’ve worked and estimated earnings
• Request and accept shift trades & covers
• Submit their availability and time-off requests
• Create group chats and chat with teammates in real time
• Receive shift reminders so they’re on time for shifts
• Sign in with mobile phone number or email address
• Build team work schedules in our schedule maker app
• View team availability and time-off requests while building the shift schedule
• View clock-in status of employees, and add or edit employee timecards
• Check sales, scheduled labor costs, actual labor costs, and labor as a % of sales
• See who's available to be called in to work and easily contact them
• Message employees in real time in one-on-one or group chats
• Get alerts when employees are late or reach overtime
• Set up advanced policies, controls, and permissions
Homebase integrates with popular payroll providers to make running payroll a breeze and leading point-of-sale systems so your employees can clock in and out for shifts right from your POS.
Intuit Quickbooks Online Payroll
Homebase provides US-based phone, email, and chat support free to all businesses, and our mobile app is free for managers and employees.
Homebase provides a basic tier of service for free to all businesses, and our mobile app is free. Businesses can also subscribe to the Essentials plan from within the app to access features like read receipts for messaging, shift notes, and distributing the schedule by text message.
|Updated:||November 13th, 2021|
|Developer:||Pioneer Works, Inc.|
|© 2016 Apple Inc.|
|Current Version:||4.77847/5 (27206)|
|All Versions:||4.77847/5 (27206.0)|
|What's New in Version 3.78|
|Bug fixes and performance enhancements|