Google Drive, part of Google Workspace, is a safe place to back up and access all your files from any device. Easily invite others to view, edit, or leave comments on any of your files or folders.
With Drive, you can:
• Safely store and access your files anywhere
• Quickly access recent and important files
• Search for files by name and content
• Share and set permissions for files and folders
• View your content on the go while offline
• Receive notifications about important activity on your files
Google Workspace subscribers have access to additional Drive functionality, including:
• Easily managing users and file sharing to help meet data compliance needs
• Sharing files and folders directly with groups or teams within your organization
• Creating a shared drive to store all of your team’s content
Learn more about Google Apps update policy: https://support.google.com/a/answer/6288871
Google accounts get 15GB of storage, shared across Google Drive, Gmail, and Google Photos. For additional storage, you can upgrade to Google Workspace or Google One as an in-app purchase. Subscriptions start at $1.99/month for 100 GB in the US, and can vary by region.
Storage subscriptions purchased from the app will be charged to your iTunes Account, and automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Subscriptions and auto-renewal may be managed by going to iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
|Updated:||July 5th, 2023|
|© 2016 Apple Inc.|
|Current Version:||4.77127/5 (5571072)|
|All Versions:||4.77127/5 (5571072.0)|
|What's New in Version 4.2023.26204|
|* Bug fixes and performance improvements|