eSputnik is an CDP that allows you to manage cross-channel messaging campaigns via Email, SMS, Web Push, Viber and other instant messengers.
Some features are specially developed for advanced eCommerce projects:
We understand common marketers needs and do our best to help:
Dynamic content changing depending on stock availability, geo, browsing history or by feed.
Conditional dynamic blocks targeted on additional data enrichment (gender, size, memorable dates, bonuses collected).
Dynamic message content queue prioritization based on previous behavior.
Messaging frequency control (annoyance level).
Extremely high server/IP reputation for inbox deliverability.
High delivery speed for flash sales (over 1M in 5 minutes).
Product recommendations, vendor rankings, market overview and tips on how to select Marketing Automation software for business. Published in December 2022.
Software solutions in this group help users build and scale automated marketing campaigns to engage with customers in a personalized and tailored manner across various different channels. Some common software features include ad targeting, automatically gen...FREE DOWNLOAD Marketing-Automation-Software-Buyer-Guide-2018.pdf
eSputnik could be integrated with any app, internet service or CRM via API.
Also, It easily integrates with:
* Gmail, Google Contacts, Google Sheets
* Google analytics, Yandex.metrika
* Aweber, Mailchimp, Constant Contact and other email management services
* Your CRM
* Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Slack
* Salesforce, Shopify
* Wordpress, Disqus, Trello
Freelancers, SMEs, Email Marketing Agencies, Enterprises.
It's commonly integrated with:
1. Google services - Gmail, Google Contacts, Google Sheets
2. Analytics - Google analytics, Yandex.metrika
4. Email management services - Aweber, Mailchimp, Constant Contact and other
5. B2B's CRMs
To manage cross-channel messaging campaigns: Email, Viber, SMS and Web Push.
eSputnik is a web-based SaaS that supports Windows, Linux, Macintosh.
Yes. On the website you can find general documentation about integration with API and answers to frequently asked questions like:
* How can I check that API works and access settings are correct?
* How can I do quick testing or calling API method?
* How can I unsubscribe a contact if unsubscription was done in “My account” on website?
* How should I use events for triggers, for example, “Your order placed”?"
* How can I get a sent message status through API?
* How can I use dynamic content in emails?
* How can I integrate Subscription form through API?
* How can I transmit values of additional fields through API?
Yes. eSputnik offers customer support like:
1. 24/7 (Live Rep)
2. Online support
3. Guides & tutorials: working with contacts; working with messages; tools and integrations; triggered messages; working with scenarios;
4. eSputnik email marketing Blog
The sentiment map shows a snapshot of how Crozdesk users have rated eSputnik over time. It shows how existing users see eSputnik with regards to its usefulness, ease of use, value for money and customer service.