The Diligent ESG solution simplifies ESG data collection, benchmarking and reporting, and provides audit-ready documentation and reports for every step of the process.
Diligent ESG (formerly Accuvio) empowers organizations to address the seminal components of ESG that matter most to their stakeholders, while meeting current reporting requirements and planning and preparing for the future. The solution acts as a nexus for ESG data to support GHG goal setting, risk monitoring and stakeholder reporting across diversity, climate, workforce safety, supply chains, third-party risk, cyber, and more.
Our sustainability reporting capabilities instantly generate elegant Sustainability and Carbon Reports with incredible granularity and flexibility. It has 2000+ types of emissions sources (including, Waste, Water, Transport, Business Travel, Commuting, Supply Chain etc.) ready to go with no configuration or setup. Available in national or international mode, the software automatically keeps its 70,000 emissions factors up to date so you don’t have to.
Collaborate with stakeholders to develop sustainability reports in our report authoring tool and prepare out of the box reports that tie into common reporting frameworks such as CDP, GRI, SASB, TCFD, DJSI and GRESB. The solution boasts a tailored package of features, dashboards and reports, enabling easy data collection, cleansing, analysis and reporting for all voluntary and mandatory Carbon and Sustainability reporting schemes around the world on one system in a completely auditable fashion.
• Comprehensive coverage for all Scope 1, 2, 3, CSR and supply chain data sources.
• Measure 2,000+ fuels and business activities, while providing complete traceability and auditability?. (Examples of Activities : Water & Water Treatment, Business Travel, Shipping & Logistics, Employee Commuting, Entergy Analytics, Waste)
• Powerful data cleansing, validation and alerts ensure a robust, reliable and complete sustainability data set?
• Monitor greenhouse gases (GHG) performance at macro or micro levels across your portfolio?
• The platform tracks all changes, values before and after to provide a robust audit trail, optimized for speed and auditability.
• Enable national or international mode, the software automatically keeps its 70,000 emissions factors up to date, so you don’t have to across GHG Scope 1, 2 and 3.
According to a new Forrester Total Economic Impact study, commissioned by Diligent, organizations can see 167% ROI and a 50% reduction in auditing costs using Diligent ESG!
The study found that the representative organization experiences benefits of $481,000 over three years, adding up to a net present value (NPV) of $301,000 and an ROI of 167%. Other key findings include:
• Between 60 – 80% time saved by automating and centralizing data collection and reporting, adding up to more than $171,000 in savings over three years.
• A 50% reduction in auditing costs over three years, resulting in approximately $116,000 in cost savings.
• Time savings in aggregating and standardizing emissions data, resulting in almost $119,000 in cost savings over three years.
• Time savings in completing and filing regulatory and voluntary sustainability reports, resulting in more than $75,000 in cost savings over three years.
Diligent is the global leader in modern governance, providing SaaS solutions across governance, risk, compliance and ESG. Serving more than 1 million users from over 25,000 customers around the world, we empower transformational leaders with technology, insights and confidence to drive greater impact and lead with purpose.
Diligent ESG currently scores 90/100 (No. 1 in Sustainability) in the Sustainability category. This is based on user satisfaction (90/100), press buzz (53/100), recent user trends (rising), and other relevant information on Diligent ESG gathered from around the web.
|The score for this software has improved over the past month. What is this?|
Map your own ESG program against the latest requirements and standards, including SASB, GRI, TCFD, WEF and CDP
Accommodate data collection and reporting for multiple frameworks or multiple levels within a framework, from carbon- specific factors to broader GHG measures
Access top quality datasets and the same tools used by institutional investors, so they can track and benchmark ESG progress against peers and competitors
Monitor carbon and climate activities across operations and supply chains
Make the most of robotic process automation to process and monitor complex data with ease
Automatically and seamlessly generate auditable disclosures, tracking all changes and values throughout for a robust audit trail
Generate ESG dashboards and visual storyboards, making data easy to consume and act upon
Seamlessly integrate a digital ESG solution within a broader governance, risk and compliance ecosystem
Benchmarking ESG within a business