An app for the customers of a marketplace that runs on Multi-Vendor (a marketplace platform based on CS-Cart). You can use it and see what your customers will see.
The Multi-Vendor app allows customers to use the following functionality of the marketplace:
- Registration, sign-in, and account management. Your customers will need an account to use the full functionality of the app. They can use existing accounts created on your marketplace website, or they can register a new account in the app. Naturally, the account data is synced between the marketplace and the app.
- Wishlist and cart management. Just like in your online store, customers will be able to browse categories and add the desired products to cart or wishlist. The contents of the cart and wishlist are synced with your store as well.
- Checkout and real-time payments. In addition to offline payment methods, the app supports PayPal Express Checkout.
- Order history. Customers can view the history of their orders, made both in the app and directly from your marketplace.
- Comments and reviews. The app allows your customers to rate vendors and review products. Naturally, reviews and ratings by other customers are visible (once approved by administrators).
The Multi-Vendor app allows sellers to:
- Add products and services to the marketplace (Images, prices, categories, description etc).
- Control inventory of the products.
- View and process orders placed by customers.
- Pay comision to marketplace owner.
|Updated:||June 17th, 2021|
|© 2016 Apple Inc.|
|Current Version:||2.33333/5 (3)|
|All Versions:||2.33333/5 (3.0)|
|What's New in Version 7.5|
|New: * Ability to change the statuses of orders in the vendor app. * Support of the new Product Reviews add-on. * Ability to recover the password. * Improved interface for choosing the desired product option or variation. * Support of DD/MM/YYYY and MM/DD/YYYY date formats. * Ability to apply promotions on the cart screen. * Ability to refresh the main page by swiping down. * Ability to show a border for a product in the list of products. Fixed: * Vendors couldn't create products. * Common products didn't work with options and variations. * It was impossible to order products with free shipping. * In some places, the price was shown without currency sign. * It was impossible for a user to sign up, if the registration form had a date picker field. * Product page showed even those features that had the "Show on the Features tab" setting disabled. * Selected product filters appeared as duplicated.|