Cliently helps you businesses find better B2B leads from over 150M+ prospects, and engage them with fully automated, personalized sales emails, videos, even physical gifts.
Cliently is a lead generation and sales automation tool:
Find your next client from over 150 million key professionals worldwide.
Engage your prospects with automated sales workflows: emails, video messages, even physical gifts.
Monitor your top prospects' business critical events, and pitch to them at the right time.
Product recommendations, vendor rankings, market overview and tips on how to select Lead Generation software for business. Published in February 2023.
Products in this category help automate the task of capturing, organizing and distributing lead data among the members of a sales team. These products usually come with a CRM database that stores lead data in an organized way, making it easier for sales man...FREE DOWNLOAD Lead-Generation-Software-Buyer-Guide-2018.pdf
We found that our most successful customers use Cliently for:
Cliently is a web app, meaning it can be easily accessed straight from your browser. It's also designed responsively, so you can use it just as well from your mobile device's browser.
Cliently integrates with:
* Twitter: you can follow/unfollow/retweet prospects directly from the app;
* Gmail: from where your emails will be sent;
* Other Email applications;
* Salesforce: for customers who want to leverage our curated B2B database while also continuing to use Salesforce CRM and other applications;
* Other CRMsl
* Scheduling apps like Calendly;
We help small-to-midsize enterprises who are looking for a scalable end-to-end sales solution that can help them directly grow their businesses.
We've worked with:
* professional firms looking to find new clients;
* marketing agencies looking to create a targeted B2B funnel;
* entrepreneurs who needed a sales-as-a-service external team;
* enterprises looking to offer their teams a complete tool (lead generation, lead enrichment, CRM, and sales automation) without sacrificing on functionality, reporting capabilities, or flexibility.