An overview of Producteev task management software – Does it live up to the bill?
Producteev, by Jive Software, is arguably one of the most widely used web-based social task management solutions among small- to medium-sized businesses and enterprises looking to complete tasks and project collaborations in an efficient and more organized manner.
Upon deeper inspection, you’ll find the software solution is actually utilized by dozens of businesses and organizations around the world. But what is it, really? How does it work? Why is Producteev a popular software solution?
Producteev at a Glance
Producteev is a task management software solution designed for small- and medium-sized businesses and enterprises that want a practical application to help organize and prioritize projects and business processes. It is software that is easy to use and very straightforward when it comes to how it addresses the organizational and procedural needs of individual companies.
The software solution works by seamlessly combining task management and project management with its unique and well-thought out collaboration features. Its entire core features, its wide range of capabilities are combined in one single package.
With its core features, users can organize existing activities into networks, projects, tasks and sub-tasks. They can also use color-coded labels to determine priorities at a glance, add deadlines and time zone-based reminders, as well as keep track of specific projects by way of receiving regular updates.
Producteev Task Management Software and Its Benefits
Producteev is packed with all kinds of features designed to make tasks and projects easier to manage and keep track of, thus increasing efficiency and productivity whatever the challenges you might currently face.
Organize collaborative tasks and projects more easily and efficiently.
Producteev is comprised of a wide range of features intended to make the project management process easier and more convenient to handle. Many, if not all, of these features benefit project managers and team members as they allow users to get a better handle on projects and get everyone on the same page as far as collaboration and sharing of ideas are concerned.
- Networks – is an easy-to-use interface that contains all your current projects, assigned tasks and collaborators.
- Priorities – is a feature that enables users to mark and rank specific tasks to indicate their importance.
- Projects – is where you find your collaborative to-do list, which is shared to all the current members of your team or to the entire company.
- Deadlines – is where project managers can assign due dates to specific projects and where users can sort task priorities by deadline.
These features ultimately benefit the users as the system allows them to properly organize everything on their plates, as far as on-going projects and tasks are concerned.
Keep track of the progress of your on-going projects seamlessly.
Making sure projects are completed on time is a tough and tedious job, especially for team leaders and project managers. Many of the Producteev features are designed so you are always in the know of how assigned tasks and projects are coming along. Monitor the progress of all your progress with these features.
- Notifications – keep users up-to-date 24/7 as to any developments that may occur pertaining to the projects and tasks they’re currently tackling.
- Reminders – ensures you will never miss deadlines or forget anything crucial regarding your projects and other processes.
- Activity Feed – lets users keep track of the activities within a specified task, helping them to accurately assess the progress of the progress.
- Audit Trail – gives users a clear historical view of each activity, every action that has been taken to accomplish tasks and the project as a whole.
Producteev also has a support feature that allows users to export tasks from any project within an active list view with a single click of a button.
Producteev Pricing Plans
Producteev task management software is completely free. The free version comes with everything you need to manage your team effectively. However, you can opt for a premium upgrade of the service for $99 per month, which comes with a few extra features.
The free version comes with the following:
- Unlimited users, projects, tasks and subtasks
- Apps for iOS and Android devices, Mac and Web
- Real-time updates and push notifications
- Assign, mention and add followers to tasks
- Organize with labels and priorities
- Set task deadlines and reminders
- Filter by member, project, status and more
- Activity tracking for projects and tasks
- File attachment function for Dropbox
- Email in tasks from your inbox
- One-click to export tasks
- Support community
Producteev Pro – $99 per month (Premium enterprise-grade features):
- All Free Version features
- Personalized support and response within 24-hours
- Customization of network colors and logo
If you have more than a hundred users, you may contact the vendor directly to discuss the service and payment options.
The Bottom Line
So is Producteev a worthy investment? Based on the features, the software solution’s capabilities and the cost (which is completely free), it’s definitely worth a try at the very least. Give it a go and see whether or not it fits with your task management needs perfectly.