What is Zoho Vault?
"Online Password Manager for Individuals and Teams "
- Zoho Vault Helps Store Passwords in a Centralized Repository; Offers Strong Security and Complete Data Privacy.
- 'Host-proof hosting' encrypts passwords (AES-256) at the browser, stores only encrypted data on server, does not store encryption key.
- Secure, controlled password sharing among team members and workgroups; complete visibility on password usage and access.
- One-click login to launch direct connection to websites, applications.
- Zoho Vault provides the option to securely synchronize passwords across browsers through native browser extensions. The extension helps you auto-fill passwords and enable you to automatically login to websites and web applications.
Zoho Vault scored 75/100 in the Password Management category.
This is based on user satisfaction (43/100), press buzz (66/100), recent user trends (falling), and other relevant information on Zoho Vault gathered from around the web.