"Instaclustr is the open-source-as-a service company, delivering reliability at scale. We operate in an automated, proven and trusted management environment."
Apache Cassandra is the database of choice for applications requiring the highest levels of scalability and reliability.
- Simple Provisioning - Spin up an Apacha Cassandra cluster in a minute as we have done all the hard work for you.
- Automated Health Checks - Our automated systems detect misbehaving nodes and respond immediately. If a node happens to fail, it is immediately repaired or replaced.
- Monitoring & Alerting - We collect and monitor over 1000 different metrics from every node we manage that help us know the availability and performance of the cluster at any time
- Application Dashboard - We provide customised dashboard, where you can access important information about your cluster and view real-time status and performance for every node.
- Zero Downtime - Cassandra by design provides continuous availability. That's zero downtime, and we back this with our 100% uptime LA where our customers have deployed effectively.
- Low Latency- We have customised and optimised the configuration of Cassandra for every deployment of the low latency high throughput writes
- 24/7 Expert Support - Our support team has thousands of hours DevOps experience with Apache Cassandra and complementary technologies. We have on -call engineers in multiple time zones.
We can help with one of the biggest challenges in adopting a new database technology. Let our operational and production experience help you with no downtime migrations. Whether you currently use Cassandra in-house, or a database with a completely different data model we can provide advice and assistance to ensure your migration is as smooth as possible with no disruption to your user base.
Using Instaclustr to plan your open source Apache Cassandra migration will ensure you minimise implementation risk and ensure you start receiving the maximum return on investment for your Cassandra cluster. We also have experience in moving Cassandra and other data loads between different networking environments.
Instaclustr is the open-source-as-a service company, delivering reliability at scale. We operate in automated, proven and trusted management environment, providing database, analytics, search and messaging capability to companies across industries –from startups to enterprises. As a DbaaS provider, our managed solutions help customers achieve scalability, reliability and performance in their database. Our expertise leverages almost 10 million node hours under management allowing our customers to run the world's most powerful NoSQL distributed database effortlessly.
Our comprehensive open-source-as-a-service platform offers fully hosted and securely managed Apache Cassandra, Apache Spark, Elasticsearch, Kibana, Lucene, and Zeppelin. Each is delivered to customers in its 100% open source form, with absolutely no vendor or technical lock-in.
Apache Cassandra, Apache Spark, Lucene, Zeppelin are trademarks of the Apache Software Foundation.
Elasticsearch is a trademark of Elasticsearch BV
In addition to Apache Cassandra, Instaclustr also provides managed solutions for ScyllaDB, Elasticsearch, Apache Spark, Apache Zeppelin, Kibana and Apache Lucene.
Apache Cassandra is the database of choice for applications requiring the highest levels of scalability and reliability. Cassandra provides the rock solid foundation for global services for companies such as Apple, Instagram and Uber so you know you can rely on it for your application.
With Instaclustr, you can leave the management, monitoring and maintenance of Apache Cassandra and the underlying infrastructure to the experts.
Software and System Architects.
Other Databases : We have helped several customers move from database technologies including DataStax Enterprise, PostgresSQL, DynamoDB, MongoDB and many others.
Private to Cloud :We have helped a number of customers migrate from managing their own Cassandra clusters in a private datacenter to public cloud environments.
Cloud to Cloud :We have moved many of our existing customers from self-managed implementations into our service all with zero downtime. We support cloud platfroms including AWS, Google, Azure, Softlayer.