"Scoop Solar is a solar software solution built to help installation, sales, and O&M teams better collect and engage with data between the office and the field."
Access powerful data, people and projects at your fingertips with the world's most intuitive mobile solution. Scoop Solar is a flexible platform optimized for web and mobile, which enables office and field staff to work in real time together while being data-driven. Eliminate email chains, paper-based forms, slow communication and unclear status updates by consolidating the steps in your work processes into one, easy-to-manage platform.
* Speed up your contract-to-cash timeline by reducing frustrations due to missing customer data, skipped steps and guesswork. Equip your installation crews with all the details and mobile form steps they need assure quality and increase customer satisfaction!
* Help your O&M team get steps right the first time, every time by providing them with remote support, offline access to historical data and standardized steps through mobile-optimized smart forms. Scoop's 1-click reporting feature also helps you deliver results to your customer faster.
* Eliminate manual steps, lower admin work and save repeated truck rolls! Keep your rate of cancellation down by increasing data integrity through mobile forms that standardize your sales reps' data collection process.
Enable faster communication, better data collection and less administrative work with features such as:
* A drag-and-drop app builder
* Automatic syncing
* Task assignment and tracking
* Multimedia capabilities
* Mobile-optimized smart forms
* Flexible integration options into other project management, CRM, asset management software
* 1-click report generation, and more!
Solve your challenges in streamlining, managing and tracking projects in solar installation, O&M and sales functions. Scoop's flexible platform can be catered to create solutions that don't uproot your existing processes. Contact us to book your free personalized demo today!
Create customized work apps™ with a drag-and-drop app builder
Standardize photo checklists and field process forms
Multimedia and documents are automatically organized and accessible via desktop or mobile
Get rid of paper forms, emails, spreadsheets, etc. with mobile-optimized smart forms
Offline access and automatic sync = perfect for field use
One-click report generation saves you hours of admin work per client
Enable field engagement with two-way commenting
Have extensive control to user access and permissions
Flexible integration options via Zapier and a well-documented API
Scoop has native mobile apps for iOS and Android, as well as a fully-functional web app for desktop access.
Two popular applications that our clients use Scoop alongside include Salesforce and Service Max.
Yes, we offer support articles and resources. We are also available to address any questions or concerns via email, and by phone depending on your pricing plan.
Yes, Scoop integrates with Zapier and the hundreds of other apps that it is connected with. We also provide a fully-documented API and support for any custom integrations you may be interested in.
Yes, most of our pricing plans allow for unlimited users as well so your whole team can jump on board without worry!
Yes, we provide a fully-documented restful API.
Scoop Solar is primarily used for standardizing and streamlining field operations, which include but are not limited to:
Mobilizing site inspection forms
Collecting data for pre-sales site visits
Making the photo checklist process easier
Organizing customer information in a central place
Ensuring safety procedures are completed
Our solutions fit solar sales, O&M and installation teams but we are happy to perform a free consultation with you to see how Scoop can best solve your operational challenges.
Scoop is for fast-growing, medium-sized solar companies and their solar sales, O&M and installation teams... essentially anyone who needs to access data or collect data while off-site. Administrators are often VPs/Directors of Operations, Senior Project Managers, and CIOs/COOs. Users are often field service technicians, solar installers, or sales representatives.