What is eLogic Learning?
"eLogic Learning is an award-winning and industry-leading LMS provider that also provides custom content development and learning strategy solutions."
eSSential LMS is a learning management solution offered by eLogic Learning, an industry leader in learning strategy and design.
eSSential LMS’ features center around a user’s needs. To reflect your unique brand, you can create and customize audience-targeted LMS portals, course descriptions and images, and branded templates for emails, certificates and more.
The software streamlines and simplifies learning management in five areas:
- Custom branding – Various color, image and design options allow for seamless corporate branding across the LMS. For clients with multiple audiences (customer, employees, partners, etc.), create and manage all LMS portals from one location.
- Reporting engine – Ad-hoc and standard reports are available to easily access and send actionable data to established individuals or groups. Customized dashboards make it simple to view key data at a glance.
- Administrative functionality – Administrators can organize users into groups, departments or locations for more targeted training. An unlimited amount of fields can be added to users’ profiles and can be turned on or off for convenience.
- Course management – SCORM certified, AICC and xAPI partner. Use the comprehensive interface to easily set course prerequisites, outline learning goals, upload new versions of courses and media, deliver and assign training material to groups, and track training performance.
- Learner-centered experience – Empower users by letting them choose their own profile theme. Automatic course bookmarking and single-sign-on access allows users to focus more on what they’re learning instead of remembering another password or where they left off in the course.
In addition to the elements mentioned above, eSSential LMS also offers the following features:
- eCommerce – Sell electronic and physical products from within the LMS. Bundle courses/products together, create coupon codes, offer a variety of payment methods, and include additional items of interest to encourage add-ons.
- Regulatory compliance – Robust reporting within the LMS automates training documentation and ensures compliance. Automated reporting feeds can be sent directly to governing bodies to streamline the reporting process
- Continuing education management – Configure courses and credits to meet continuing education requirements on a state-by-state basis. Assign certifications to automatically be sent upon course completion.
- Instructor-led training – Manage single or multi-day training events, sign up and attendance, name tags and agendas all from within the LMS. Utilize online pre- and/or post-training assessments to compare learner competency.
- Data integrations – Send data to and from the LMS to streamline workflows (HRIS, Payroll, Active Directory, CRM, Web Portal, etc.). Allow users to access the LMS through single sign-on support via Active Directory, One-Login, Okta or a Custom Token approach.
eLogic Learning scored 59/100 in the Learning Management System (LMS) category.
This is based on press buzz (41/100), recent user trends (falling), and other relevant information on eLogic Learning gathered from around the web.
eLogic Learning Awards