"Courselle is a SaaS tool for small and medium companies that want to build e-learning processes from the scratch. It combines LMS and course authoring tools in one simple UI."
Courselle is a cloud learning management system with built-in course authoring tool that helps you to quickly build professional-looking e-learning with multimedia lessons, tests, expert-graded and peer-graded assignments, surveys and other learning activities.
It does not require any special skills to build engaging courses with Courselle as the platform helps non-professionals with pre-built templates, color schemes, font combinations, as well as built-in Unsplash, Google and YouTube media search.
The core of the system is unique visual course editor, that allows to create non-linear training that provides personalized learning experience for different learners depending on their previous results.
On the learning management system part, Courselle performs all relevant functions:
• Users and groups management
• Course assignment management
• Statistics and reports
• Messaging and collaboration
Courselle provides a toolkit for managing, customizing and integrating the platform into existing infrastructure:
• Open API and webhooks
• Zapier App
• Custom Branding
• Multi-site structure for extended enterprise
• Several localizations (English, German, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, Russian, Vietnamese)
• Custom roles and permissions
• Dedicated server in one of the available AWS locations (Enterprise plan only)
• White-labelling (Enterprise plan only)
• Users’ action log (Enterprise plan only)
These are cases Courselle’s customers typically use it for:
• Onboarding of new hires (HR, Sales, Customer Service teams)
• IT systems training and interface simulation (startups and IT companies)
• Security and compliance training
• Product training and certification for customers and partners (IT companies)
• Ongoing mobile bite-sized learning (Field Sales)
Visual course builder
Conversion of PPT and PDF into e-learning
Multiple types of learning activities
Tests, quizzes and surveys with 8 question types
Flexible enrollment options
Instant messaging and collaboration
Comprehensive statistics and reports
Yes, two options available:
Courselle offers the following support resources:
Courselle helps these team to build the education process:
Courselle is used in the following projects:
Yes, all plans include open API and webhooks available for integration with 3rd-party systems.
Yes, it is possible to manage teams and their members with individual permissions.