Yo!Kart is specially designed for startups who want to avail an array of benefits at competitive pricing. It is more feasible as an e-commerce platform due to its long list of advanced features, which can be further customized as per the requirements of the clients. However, before going deeper into the feature list of Yo!Kart, or the name behind it, let us first look at the industry demographics.
Below are the features of this multi vendor eCommerce software:
- Multi-vendor, plus the option for vendors to have their own sub store
- Single checkout, even for a cart that has products from different vendors
- Automated order splitting between different vendors.
- Custom product fields, attributes, and filters
- Major payment gateways, along with the ability add custom payment gateways
- Fine-grained control over commissions, including per-product custom commission
- Configurable shipping
- Notification system, both emailing and site messaging
- Product review system
- Admin approval and management of all aspects of the site
- Excellent reporting system (e.g. sales, products, commission, users, etc)
- Built-in affiliate system
- User referral and reward points
- The ability to add custom pages
- FAQ management
- Discount management
- Easy to use email templates, along with customization tokens
- Site-wide SSL
- Database Backup & Restore
- Live chat integration with a third-party of your choice
AirGMS is an all-in-one guest management platform specifically for Airbnb businesses that allows users to control bookings and alterations, guest communications, as well as automate day-to-day operations. Users are able to operate all accounts using a single interface, with access to the same advanced functionality through the mobile web platform for managing on-the-go.
AirGMS enables users to prepare check-in/check-out instructions using the most used responses, and convert them into templates. Tailored messages can be sent to multiple guests at a time, with a single click. Users are also able to create automated ‘trigger’ messages that can be scheduled to be sent to visitors on a certain date and time.
The multi-calendar function allows users to view all future bookings and dates, make price adjustments and seasonal rate changes, and block out any dates the property is unavailable. The dashboard enables users to stay on top of daily check-ins and check-outs, keep track of when to send in the cleaning team, and any other important tasks.
Team management features allow users to give their cleaners and support staff access to the AirGMS platform to view their scheduled duties for each booking. Work orders can be assigned to specific members of the team, and allow for task completion confirmations.
AirGMS offers multi-platform synchronization enables property managers to sync all reservations, bookings, and calendar data from multiple third-party short-term rental booking platforms such as HomeAway, TripAdvisor, Booking.com, VRBO, and more.
- The multi-calendar dashboard feature gives users the opportunity to keep track of all day to day activities, check-ins, check-outs, and cleaning duties.
- AirGMS enables users to connect multiple Airbnb profiles, eliminating the need to login/logout every time.
- AirGMS helps increase popularity with guests, helping users to respond to inquiries more efficiently by automating and scheduling 'trigger' messages to guests.
- The platform helps users prevent double-booking issues by letting users see if a single room was booked within a property, or the entire house has been rented out.
- AirGMS allows users to view future dates and adjust prices on all bookings, across all properties, directly from the multicalendar dashboard.
Who uses Yo!Kart
Bengali, Catalan, Arabic, English, Afrikaans
Who uses AirGMS