About WP Project Manager
WP Project Manager is one of the most sophisticated projects and task management tools in WordPress. With all the advanced features of this task organizer, you can create, organize, and assign projects, tasks, to-dos, faster than ever within minutes. User-friendly interface and web-based task management feature have turned it into the best open source project management software. Boost the productivity of your team with a time tracking tool and measure the performance variation with the built-in reports with this simple yet effective project management plugin.
EFFICIENT TASK MANAGER WITH INTUITIVE INTERFACE
Manage all types of tasks and projects with the least time possible. The interactive user-friendly interface will not only give you a smooth experience but also assist you to boost the overall efficiency.
TEAM COLLABORATION MADE EASY
With built-in discussion thread and file sharing option, make the most out of teamwork without any hassle. Easily work simultaneously with remote teams with this team collaboration tool for WordPress.
BEST FIT FOR ANY KIND OF TEAMS
No matter which team or organization you are running, WP Project Manager ensures the best outcome from all kinds of teams. This is why this plugin has become the favorite open source project management software for every team and individuals.
FULL CONTROL OVER PRIVACY AND SECURITY
No compromise with privacy and permission among the tasks or projects. With user role customization and team permission feature (Pro), manage who can see or who can manage which project very easily.
PERSONAL BOARD FOR USERS
Everyone gets their own dashboard to stay updated about tasks in the most organized way. From this personal board, a user will be able to access only the projects and tasks he is allowed to see.
Why WP Project Manager should be your first choice in task management plugins? Compare WP Project Manager with other popular project management solutions.
A. To-do List
- Add as many to-do lists as you want with title and description
- Add tasks, assign users, assign a due date
- See progress bar on the list
- Add comments on individual to-do lists and to-do’s
- Mark to-do as complete/incomplete
- 3 types of milestones are there, a) upcoming, b) completed and c) late milestone
- Assign messages and to-do list on milestone
- Messages are used for discussing the project with co-workers of that project
- You can add attachments on messages
- Comments can be made for discussion
- File sharing feature to ensure better understanding and workflow between co-workers.
- Upload all files on messages and comments and navigate to individual attached threads.
- Upload and share any file anytime in one place (Pro).
- Email notification to keep the users updated about their assigned, upcoming or outdated tasks.
- Control who will receive which notification from settings (Pro).
A. Kanban Board for WordPress
- Create unlimited custom boards according to your need
- Drag and drop tasks from one board to another anytime
- Create a new task right from any board whenever you want
- Get an exact idea of the current stages of all the tasks from one place
B. Gantt Chart for WordPress
- Observe the duration of the tasks through horizontal bar graphs
- Change the beginning and finishing dates of the tasks or projects
- Assess dependencies among different tasks and subtasks
C. Time Tracker
- Timer with start, stop or pause feature for every task.
- Calculation and tracking of time spent on a task.
- Payment for hourly charged workers is made easy.
D. Invoice for Charging Clients
- Invoices will be automatically formatted based on your input
- Upon payment completion, the amount will be added to your account and the invoice will be automatically marked as paid
- Invoices can be downloaded as pdf
E. BuddyPress for WordPress
- Create different tasks for different teams
- Set administrative staffs with access over all departments
- Set different permissions for different employee roles.
- Manage everything from the front end of your site
F. SubTask for more simple task management system
- Break your long tasks into as many portions as you need.
- Assign several workers for several tasks.
G. WooCommerce Integration
- You can create a project automatically after the order or the payment is processed.
- Control which product will create what type of project and task.
- Add and manage user roles like co-workers, managers, and clients to the Projects and Tasks.
H. Slack Integration
- Integrate your WP Project Manager Pro with the best workspace communication tool – Slack
- Get instant notifications on your Slack channels when a new task, subtask, comment is created or an existing one is modified. And also when a task is completed or a new co-worker is added.
I. Managing projects from frontend
- Let your users be able to view your projects from the frontend
- Manage projects without going to the backend interface.
Basecamp makes collaboration and project management simple and productive with a wide variety of different tools: to-do lists, file sharing, web-based text documents, time tracking, milestone management and a live messaging system.
Basecamp operates on the cloud and is also available in mobile form for Android and iOS.
The trial period lasts for 60 days (2 months). Basecamp has been used and trusted by some 15 million users around the world.
Basecamp concentrates its efforts on keeping collaboration and project management as simple as possible.
No key features associated with this application.
To-do lists: Keep your to-do lists online and in one place. Basecamp allows you to add lists and assign people in your team to be responsible for each one. As tasks are completed, simply check off the item and it will move to the completed list.
Share files with ease: Basecamp’s built in file sharing makes it simple to share documents with team members or project clients. Upload anything from designs to invoices, categorise them, and download anytime, anywhere. Keep large files out of your emails!
Free for 60 days: Basecamp is completely free for two months and then operates on a pay-as-you-go service, starting at $20 / month.
Communicate effectively: The Basecamp message board makes communication more effective. Easily post messages, categorize them, attach necessary files, and allow anyone you choose to comment on your message(s). Find your conversations with ease with the built in search function.
Track progress: Keep track of important deadlines with Basecamp’s ‘milestones'. Assign milestones to team members, follow them in the dashboard, and subscribe them to iCal. You can also keep track of the time you spend on tasks or projects with the built in time tracking feature.