VivifyScrum is created as a single-page application. It is designed to be feature-rich and meet the needs of large organizations, small agile teams, and individuals striving to develop and deliver high-quality products. Our solution makes managing agile teams easy and efficient.
VivifyScrum offers features that make handling all business aspects possible. Some of
the features and functionalities that are available are:
* Scrum and Kanban collaboration boards
* Product and Sprint backlog. Sprint goal, multiple active Sprints (Scrum)
* Simple lists and WIP limit (Kanban)
* Project Management (track progress)
* Team Management (track engagements across projects)
* Time tracking (work log tracking)
* Invoicing (create and send invoices)
* Client base
* Reports (work logs report, engagements report, various charts, Burndown)
* and more.
VivifyScrum allows users to manage multiple projects belonging to different teams from a single page. Tasks can be easily added, organized into iterations (on a Scrum board) and their details defined. So far, VivifyScrum can be integrated with GitHub, BitBucket and GitLab so commits can be linked to items. Other available integrations and options are Slack, Zapier, Google Drive, Dropbox, Jenkins, API, webhooks. Also, import from Pivotal Tracker, Trello and VivifyScrum Backup is available.
Crocagile gives a much-needed boost to agile practices with cutting-edge technology, making it fun and enjoyable for everyone on the team to participate in the product lifecycle.