view 5 more
VivifyScrum is created as a single page application. It is designed to be feature-rich and meet the needs of large organizations, small agile teams and individuals striving to develop and deliver high-quality products. Our solution makes managing agile teams easy and efficient.
VivifyScrum offers features that make handling all business aspects possible. Some of
the features and functionalities that are available are:
* Scrum and Kanban collaboration boards
* Product and Sprint backlog. Sprint goal, multiple active Sprints (Scrum)
* Simple lists and WIP limit (Kanban)
* Project Management (track progress)
* Team Management (track engagements across projects)
* Time tracking (worklog tracking)
* Invoicing (create and send invoices)
* Client base
* Reports (various charts, Burndown)
* and more.
VivifyScrum allows users to manage multiple projects belonging to different teams from a single page. Tasks can be easily added, organized into iterations (on a Scrum board) and their details defined. So far, VivifyScrum can be integrated with GitHub, BitBucket and GitLab so commits can be linked to items. Also, import from Pivotal Tracker, Trello and VivifyScrum Backup is available.
Included in plan:
- Unlimited number of users
- Unlimited number of boards
- Unlimited number of items
- Files Storage 20MB per board
- One external integration
- Access to VivifyScru EDU
- One active Sprint on a Scrum board
- iOS app
1 user(s) / month
What platforms does this service support?
Does this service integrate with any other apps?
- Web application
- iOS application
- Desktop application
What is this service generally used for?
- GitLab, GitHub, Bitbucket
- GitLab CI, Semaphore, Travis CI
- Import from Trello, Pivotal Tracker
Does this service offer guides, tutorials and or customer support?
Mainly for managing software development projects, but other teams use it too, like marketing, manufacturing, government, education
Does this service offer multi-user capability (e.g. teams)?
There is an in-app and email customer support, step-by-step tutorials on the website (How it works section) and YT video tutorials.
Does this service offer an API?
Yes, it does. The free plan also allows an unlimited number of users (team members).
Who are the main user groups of this service?
It can be easily integrated with third party libraries. Use a generated API key with every request that you send to VivifyScrum using other libraries.
What are some applications this service is commonly used in tandem with?
Small and medium teams and companies (mostly IT industry, marketing and consulting agencies) and freelancers.
Who uses VivifyScrum
- Web App