Visallo is a software suite of web-based data visualization tools and machine learning algorithms for investigative link analysis, data discovery, crime analytics, and geospatial analysis.
It’s designed for investigators and analysts in fraud detection, cyber, law enforcement, intelligence analysis and insider threat a who need tools to help them discover and visualize complex relationships within vast amounts of data without resorting to time-consuming, ad-hoc, and error-prone manual processes. These are analysts that want to make sure they don’t miss important non-obvious insights during their investigations, desire to produce more accurate, thorough, and defensible conclusions, and ultimately seek to be more accomplished investigators able to competently tackle the toughest cases.
Visallo does this not by replacing the role of the analyst, but by augmenting their hard-earned experience and intuition with data-driven insights and analysis that would be difficult, if not impossible, to discover otherwise.
- Gives analysts much greater insight by helping them discover complex hidden connections in massive amounts of data
- Enables analysts to work faster and achieve better situational awareness using an extensive collection of visualization tools
- Ensures nothing is missed by aggregating and analyzing data of all types into a single, searchable, investigation system
- Promotes collaborative work across investigative teams, leading to more rigorous conclusions
- Simplifies deployment and user adoption due to its server-based installation and web-based user interface
- Provides extensive customization options to adapt to mission needs with a modular, plugin-in based architecture
- Protects data at the highest granularity possible, with the option to apply separate access controls to every entity, property, and relationship
What is this service generally used for?
Does this service offer guides, tutorials and or customer support?
Visallo is used to find hidden connections in data and finish investigations faster without sacrificing accuracy or completeness. It is used for solving crimes, investigating fraud, spotting bad actors, researching relationships between data points, mapping suspicious activity and in general, deriving actionable insight from your data.
Does this service offer multi-user capability (e.g. teams)?
Yes, Visallo offers a full range of support options, including onboarding, tutorials, training, videos and help guides.
Does this service offer an API?
Yes. Team collaboration is a central feature of Visallo. It ideally suited for secure sharing among small or large teams of analysts or investigators.
What platforms does this service support?
Yes, Visallo includes a powerful GraphQL API that automatically adapts to changes in your ontology on the fly.
Who are the main user groups of this service?
Visallo is web based and runs in a browser. It can be installed in the secure private cloud or on prem.
Visallo is used by investigators, analysts, researchers and detectives. Most common industries include Fraud Detection, Insider Threat, Cyber, Law Enforcement and Intelligence.