Versature is a SaaS-based unified communications provider, delivering the highest-quality hosted VoIP, SIP trunking and call data solutions to the Canadian market. Trusted by clients and partners across Canada, Versature is raising the bar for business VoIP services with a suite of sophisticated features, enterprise integrations, free international calling to over 30 countries and innovative analytics tools to help businesses reach high-performance goals.
Versature is a customer-centric organization dedicated to providing the most reliable business tools to the Canadian market. From Versature’s 1:1 onboarding process to the dedicated Customer Support Managers, each Versature client receives the guidance and assistance they need to optimize their communications and customize a solution that caters to the business’ unique needs. The geo-redundant data centers and disaster recovery solutions ensures business continuity for clients regardless of natural disasters or weather impairments. Versature’s Canadian-based award-winning tech support team is reachable 24/7.
All Versature plans come packed with valuable standard and not-so-standard business phone features.
Business and Operational Features
- Local Area Codes
- Unlimited International Calling to 30+ Countries
- Advanced Auto Attendant/Digital Receptionist
- Call Queues
- Ring Groups
- Custom On-Hold Music or Messaging
- Voicemail, Voicemail-to-Email, Voicemail Transcription
- Real-Time Analytics and Dashboards
- Geo-Redundant Data Centres
- Disaster Recovery
- Integrations with Leading SaaS Platforms
- Mobile App
Call Control Features
- Call Forwarding
- Call Hold
- 3-Way Call Conferencing
- Call Park and Retrieve
- Find Me, Follow Me
- Simultaneous Ring
- Call Transfer
- Do Not Disturb
- Call Pull
- Call Return
- Sonar, Self Service Portal
- Transparent Invoices
- Detailed Call History Short and Long-Term Call Recording
- Call Data & Analytics Softwares
- System Integrations
Salesforce: record call details and activity notes into leads, tickets, and contacts at the click of a button + inbound call functionality and record matching
Slack: effectively monitor incoming calls to specific extensions, phone numbers, or call queues and collaborate
Klipfolio: Gain deeper business insights by mashing up call data with data from CRMs, web analytics, project management tools and more.
Google Chrome: click to dial any embedded phone number from any webpage accessed through your Google Chrome web browser plus get unique social caller ID details on inbound calls through screen pops
Social Caller ID - Know more about who is calling with social business intelligence from Google, Twitter, and Facebook for all calls coming into the Versature network.
blueButler - Insurance brokers can keep detailed call recordings and an audit trail with Versature's blueButler integration.
Google Sheets - Analyze detailed call data your way to view call performance and align or mashup with operational system data.
Versature Insights is a suite of tools that enables organizations to gain unique perspectives and uncover business trends based on data generated from phone-based communications. Companies can leverage their Versature call data to create a culture of high-achievement by gamifying individual and team performance, communicate service levels transparently to improve relationships, build brand loyalty, and remain compliant with industry standards and legislative requirements.
From the initial phone call, businesses are rest assured that they are partnering with a company who has a vested interest in their success. Versature customers enjoy a seamless onboarding process and appreciate the continual support and learning from Versature’s Technical Support and Customer Success Teams.
The Versature TRUST Initiative
Launched in 2013, the Versature TRUST initiative provides public insight into live and historical system status updates regarding the Versature network. In an effort to maintain strong, trusted, and transparent customer and partner relations, Versature has taken it upon themselves to offer proactive and up-to-the-minute notifications on service levels affecting their user base. Customers can subscribe to updates to receive live system status updates delivered straight to their inbox in order to monitor Versature service levels that may affect their organization.
About ServiceDesk Plus
ManageEngine ServiceDesk Plus is a help desk software and asset management tool. ServiceDesk Plus integrates your help desk requests and assets to allow you manage your IT in an effective way. The software helps you implement ITIL best practices and troubleshoot IT service requests faster.
- Access your help desk anytime, anywhere using ServiceDesk Plus iPhone app.
- Create SLA and provide quality services in time, to your end users
- Flexible knowledge base with an option to add unlimited KB articles and allows users to easily search the information
- Web based portal to submit service requests & Incidents.
- Restore normal service of operation quickly with the comprehensive incident management
- Eliminate the root cause effectively and put an end for firefighting of repetitive incidents.
- Discover every asset in your network with the efficient auto discovery options
- Provide structured and prompt handling of all changes in your IT infrastructure.
- With the new agent based scanning, you can access any system from the remote network, independent of their location.
- Showcase the offered IT services to your end user and give a new face to your IT.
- Scan your network and automatically discover all the software available in your organization
- Stay informed about your tickets and keep your technicians and end users up to date on the status
of the tickets by email and sms.
- Manage your purchases right from the birth of the PO
- Auto assign feature distributes tickets based on the existing load on your technicians
- Manage Contracts with different vendors seamlessly
- Automatic email to ticket conversion using email commands
- ServiceDesk plus allows you to import users and their informations from Active directory and LDAP
with a simple easy to use interface.
- Archive your old, unused data and improve your helpdesk performance.
- Support multiple sites and customize your configurations for every site according to their unique
- Generate detailed reports about your Help desk performance & metrics.
- Automatically reset the password, by integrating the ticketing system with the Active Directory.
- Know the satisfaction level of your end users with the ServiceDesk Plus survey option.
No FAQs associated with this application.
What are some applications this service is commonly used in tandem with?
Does this service offer guides, tutorials and or customer support?
ServiceDesk Plus is commonly used in tandem with client device management tools, AD management tools like ManageEngine ADManager Plus, and other self-service password reset applications.
What is this service generally used for?
Yes, all relevant resources like admin guide, user guide, online user manuals, and best practice documents are available on our site. Customers can also avail 24->5 telephonic, community, mail, and live web support.
Does this service offer multi-user capability (e.g. teams)?
ServiceDesk Plus is used to manage IT, support and deliver IT services to end users/employees of an organization.
Does this service integrate with any other apps?
Yes, ServiceDesk Plus offers multi-user capabilities to the IT technicians.
Does this service offer an API?
Yes, it integrates with native IT management software from ManageEngine including ADManager Plus, ADSelfService Plus, OpManager, Desktop Central and Analytics Plus.
Who are the main user groups of this service?
Yes, ServiceDesk Plus offers Rest-API access.
What platforms does this service support?
ServiceDesk Plus is used by IT admins, and technicians who manage IT help desks in organizations.
ServiceDesk Plus supports web-access and native mobile apps (Windows, iOS, and Android).