USB-Lock-RP Device Control provides capability to centrally manage the access of: Removable USB, e-Sata, Firewire drives, mobile phones/smartphones, Compact discs, and Bluetooth, IrDA, Wi-Fi Transceivers to any windows client computer in the network. Also includes USB Monitoring and USB Encryption as well as capability to block keystroke injection attacks by BadUSB devices such as USB Rubber Ducky, Teensy, Arduino.
The Central administrative Console can be installed on any Windows Server/station in the Network and allows to control devices access from a central location. Its straightforward control interface is easy to operate and settings are enforced to clients in real-time.
- Centralized control over removable portable storage access to the network
- Efective in preventing data loss (DLP), protecting Industrial or corporate networks.
- Easy authorize specific USB storage devices access at local or network level
- Capable of authorizing specific e-sata drives and block all newly connected.
- Real-time set or change security measures and automatically receive and log details on blocked and authorised devices such us USB removable drives.
- Presents informative alerts screens at client computers upon devices connections (personalised with your organisation logo)
- Designed not to interfere with the use of non storage capable peripherals
- Simple Installation (for large networks the client setup is provided in MSI format to allow silent mass initial deploy)
- Up to date with latest generation super speed technology interfaces usb 3.0, e-sata and firewire drives
- Straightforward network access control (NAC) for windows SCADA Networks and/or Corporate networks, Blocks portable devices access at system level, effectively preventing data loss and operating system infection.
- For LAN WAN WLAN Windows Networks running Windows XP, Server 2003, Server 2003 R2, Vista,Server 2008,Server 2008 R2, Windows 7, Server 2012, Windows 8 ,Server 2012 R2, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and Server 2016 operating system (32 or 64 bit),
- Light on system resources usage usb lock rp device control even works on embedded systems Like Windows POSREADY 2009 or WES 2009 with minimum component installed.
USB Lock RP Network enpoint security software devices access control is the most compatible and expandable software of its kind. and will not interfere with HID (Human interfase devices like Keyboards or Mouse and is capable of working in conjunction with advanced KVM swithches
- Also Capable of protecting Thin Clients, virtual machine workstations and servers host or guest Operating Systems.
- Silent mass deployment of msi format USB-Lock-RP digitally signed client installer will set you on the right path to ISO27K / SOX compliance & most important really protect your network operating systems & data assets.
What platforms does this service support?
Who are the main user groups of this service?
Supported Operating Systems:
* Windows Server 2019
* Windows Server 2016
* Windows 10
* Windows 8.1
* Windows Server 2012 R2
* Windows 8
* Windows Server 2012
* Windows 7
* Windows Server 2008 R2
* Windows Server 2008
* Windows Vista
* Windows Server 2003 R2
* WindowsServer 2003
* Windows XP
* Embedded POSReady 2009
* VMware and Thin Clients. (32/64 bits)
Does this service offer an API?
IT Managers, Systems Administrators, Network Security Officers..
Does this service offer guides, tutorials and or customer support?
Does this service offer multi-user capability (e.g. teams)?
Technical Support for the USB-Lock-RP is included with all order, and is also available while customers are testing.
Support is provided in English by email or phone as required. 24/7
What is this service generally used for?
USB-Lock-RP provides an Administrative Console for Central Management but also allows for Multiple Administrative Control setups.
Does this service integrate with any other apps?
USB-Lock-RP is used by IT Managers, Systems Administrators, Network Security Officers,
To Protect Organizations Computers from data-loss and malware infection by unauthorized use of: USB removable storage, Portable Devices, Removable Media and Wireless adapters.
What are some applications this service is commonly used in tandem with?
USB-Lock-RP takes care of the Device Access Control aspect of Endpoint Security.
Endpoint Security is normally complemented with Firewall and antivirus software.