UNLOQ is a Passwordless authentication solution that helps companies increase their cybersecurity by moving away from password-based authentication and turning to Multi Factor Authentication.
This allows them to stay protected from threats such as password theft, brute force, man-in-the-middle and server breach.
* Multiple Authentication Methods
User authentication can be performed through Push notifications, Time- based One Time Password and/ or Email.
* Firewall Restrictions
Authentications, authorisations or encryption key requests can be allowed or denied based on previously
determined IP range or Geo rules.
* Device Deactivation
All communication between users’ devices and UNLOQ servers is encrypted.
* Customised Login
Authentications, authorisations and notifications can be customised to suit specific brand requirements.
* Increased Security
The distributed authentication system provides increases the security of digital properties.
* User Covenience
Secure authentication is performed at the touch of a button, without requiring users to remember any passwords, hence eliminating the risk of lost or stolen credentials.
* Cutting Edge Technology
We use best in class security protocols to ensure complete user privacy, and bring compliance to personal data security regulations closer.
ClrStream is the email security, continuity and durability solution for your MS Exchange, Office 365, MDaemon, Postfix, PostMaster, Zimbra & other mail solutions. ClrStream protects your email servers from Spam, Virus, Ransomware and DDOS attacks. It also provides email continuity when the primary mail server is unavailable or down. When bundled with Vaultastic, email data durability is guaranteed at 99.99999999999%. All without any lengthy and costly email service migrations.
Flex Rental Solutions provides customizable rental and live event management software. No other provider can offer you our flexibility. Only a web browser with Flash plugin is needed. Flex is web-based and works with all common operating systems and browsers.
Warehouse & Inventory Management:
- Built with real-world warehouse and inventory needs in mind, a dedicated interface is provided for warehouse processes and supports real-time scanning with voice prompts.
- Flex offers powerful tools for modeling inventory the way you use it, supporting virtual items, racks, kits and road cases.
- The equipment dashboard shows where gear is at the present time, and availability calculations are integrated with backorders and sub-rentals.
Pull Sheets & Scanning:
- Multiple users can work from the same pull sheet.
- Flex works with fixed equipment racks along with racks that change from job to job.
- Free pick container logic makes it easy to prep cable packages and work boxes.
- The Flex free scan in feature simplifies returns by enabling gear from multiple jobs to be scanned in simultaneously.
- Flex offers search functionality and scheduling of crew members for the overall crew call, crew email communications, and the ability to easily view each crew member’s full schedule. Statuses, workflows, and jobs are all configurable to support your own processes and terminology.
- QuickBooks™ Integration is provided to leverage your resources.
- Flex drag and drop technology enables efficient quote building.
- Flex makes it easy for every user to have unique access through unlimited, customizable user access.
- Flex integrates with Google Calendar and Facebook events.
- Monthly subscription pricing for one warehouse and unlimited users starts at a low monthly subscription, with a one-time setup fee of $800.
- Flex does not lock customers into long-term commitments.
- Sign up today for a 60 day free trial.
No FAQs associated with this application.
No FAQs associated with this application.
What platforms does this service support?
What are some applications this service is commonly used in tandem with?
Flex can work in any browser on Mac or PC, though Firefox, Safari and Internet Explorer are recommended. Flex Mobile is built as native iOS for iPad and iPhone.
Does this service offer guides, tutorials and or customer support?
Does this service integrate with any other apps?
Yes, we have a depth of customer support from hundreds of how-to videos, detailed User Manuals, weekly complimentary Tutorials, Flex in-person and web-based training, and customer support available via phone and email.
Who are the main user groups of this service?
Does this service offer an API?
Pro AV, party organizers, event managers, rentals, staging, corporate events, concert / touring, pyro, theater production
Does this service offer multi-user capability (e.g. teams)?
The in-development Flex5 product will offer REST APIs for customers to build their own integrations.
What is this service generally used for?
Yes, Flex pricing is per warehouse location with unlimited users.
Flex provides the backbone for our customer's operations, providing an ERP system with features ranging from contact management, quoting, invoicing, inventory management, warehouse management, scan records, reporting, crew management, and more.