Benefits for companies:
ENGLISH LANGUAGE AUDIT AND PROGRESS TRACKING
Easy-to-use English audit and English assessment of your employees. Compare language skills in departments, make sure they meet the minimum English language requirements for their positions. Check how they improve in English. 100% online, no installation needed.
JOB APPLICANTS FILTERING
Choose the right candidate for your job selection process. TrackTest is an English assessment tool for Human Resources department and recruitment agency to match the job candidates to the right job positions. No set-up fees, ready in few minutes.
VOLUME PRICING- more you buy, less you pay.
Works with any testing methodology
Test Life Cycle Management:
* User permissions for better group management
* Assign tests to specific testers
* Requirement management
* Test case management
* Soft links
* Shared steps
* Test Dependencies
* Test cycle planning using multiple labs
* Archiving of projects, branches and labs
* Two-way Integration with any bug tracker
* Simultaneous Integration with any number of bug trackers
* Easy screenshot capturing
* Dedicated video recorder – records screens, keyboard and mouse movements
* Attach video to defect reports
* Dedicated video player
* Communicate with team using Twitter integration
* Automation – API to external automation tools
* Team management – easily add and remove testers
* Streamlined task management queue for each tester
* Organize tests by projects, branches and hierarchical suites
* Test priorities
* Product version
* Run configuration
* Innovative rich text editor
* Hebrew and Arabic right to left support
* Export to HTML for easier printing and sharing
* Import/export from Excel
* Two available clients – web and desktop
* Localization – Work in Your Own Language
* Use without limits – unlimited testers, tests, projects, defect reports
* Highly secure, authenticated and fully backed-up environment
* No need for a server, get started right away
* Highly intuitive, easy to use
* Simple license management
Online English proficiency assessment of employees and students
English tests are generated from the bank of questions and are always different
CEFR scale- 6 proficiency levels from A1 to C2
Completed with the English proficiency certificate
12-month licence- users can repeat the test for free and monitor their progress
Free analysis of weaknesses in English language
Assessment of language receptive skills (optional Speaking exam available)
Flexible management of users- e-mail invites, activation vouchers
Free API connection to other LMS systems (Moodle, Blackboard, etc.)
SaaS test management tool
Unique embedded video recorder
Comprehensive tool, anything you need from your test management
Real, two-way integration with any bug tracker
Open REST API
Does this service offer multi-user capability? (e.g. teams)
Does this service offer an API?
Does this service integrate with any other apps?
Yes, following LTI specifications
What are some applications this service is commonly used in tandem with?
TrackTest supports the integration with any LTI-compatible LMS systems
What platforms does this service support? (e.g. native mobile apps)
- Taleo, PeopleSoft, Cornerstone, Kronos
- Moodle, Blackboard, Google Classroom, School Time, ClassJuggler
Does this service offer guides, tutorials and or customer support?
Platform-agnostic, it runs in the web browser.
What is this service generally used for?
Yes, both website and video tutorials.
Who are the main user groups of this service?
English language proficiency assessment for ESL (English as a second language) users.
- Companies (recruiters, Human Resources and Learning and development departments)
- Schools, language schools and universities
No FAQs associated with this application.